British Speedway Forum
R87

Wolverhampton 2020

22 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

So you don't go with the replacing Masters/Thorssell to free up points to get a big hitter at #1 theory?

Think one of those two will miss out.    Long shot @ number 1 NKI.

11 minutes ago, Col said:

So what average does Nicol come in on?  His PL average attained with Sheffield was 5.16, if the conversation rate between PL to CL is *1.4 surely it's /1.4 which makes it 3.69?

Isn't it minimum 4 points for an overseas rider

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

My mates convinced your top 2 are woffy and lindgren. 

With nicol signing I'm beginning to think hes right. 

But of a pipe dream I think. Plus, with crowd levels these days, I doubt that we, or anyone else, could afford it.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

So you don't go with the replacing Masters/Thorssell to free up points to get a big hitter at #1 theory?

Could be someone in for Nick Morris, Pawlicki maybe, or there have been rumours Mikkel Bech is returning to UK, what average would he be?

1 minute ago, Call me wolfie said:

Could be someone in for Nick Morris, Pawlicki maybe, or there have been rumours Mikkel Bech is returning to UK, what average would he be?

I might be making myself a hostage to fortune here but I think the Pawlicki ship has sailed.

19 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Isn't it minimum 4 points for an overseas rider

In CL it is, don't know if that also applies to PL.

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Christ if that’s the case the rest of us may as well not bother!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

I might be making myself a hostage to fortune here but I think the Pawlicki ship has sailed.

Probably right, but hasn't been retained by Dackarna and looks to have missed out on an Elitserien employment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beowulf said:

But of a pipe dream I think. Plus, with crowd levels these days, I doubt that we, or anyone else, could afford it.

They could ride until the GP''s start. That would see us into the PSC Final :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Bradford Ace said:

Lindgren or Woffy maybe??????? 

Woffy has already confirmed his plans for next year so won’t be him.

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Lindgren I hope, but can’t see it being Woffy.

2 hours ago, Col said:

So what average does Nicol come in on?  His PL average attained with Sheffield was 5.16, if the conversation rate between PL to CL is *1.4 surely it's /1.4 which makes it 3.69?

It was set at 4 for new overseas CL to PL as that’s what Kings Lynn were going to have to use for him this year.

Rules could have changed because they have already dropped the only 1 over 8 average rule for next year.

little surprised at the new of it being Broc but definitely appears to have improved massively. Certainly makes it look like a potential big hitter at number 1.

2 hours ago, Col said:

Think he was on a 4pt average when due to ride for Kings Lynn this season. 

2 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

Think I read somewere his previous average was around 6.5ish.

Both NKI and Morris have unfinished business at Monmore, firstly for the disastrous season we had when Iverson was last here,and Morris for his form last season.                Can't see Lindgren or Woofy coming back,so I'd take NKI as a number 1.

16 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Woffy has already confirmed his plans for next year so won’t be him.

Lindgren I hope, but can’t see it being Woffy.

It was set at 4 for new overseas CL to PL as that’s what Kings Lynn were going to have to use for him this year.

Rules could have changed because they have already dropped the only 1 over 8 average rule for next year.

little surprised at the new of it being Broc but definitely appears to have improved massively. Certainly makes it look like a potential big hitter at number 1.

It does indeed, assuming that Broc has replaced Kyle there would be 7.24 to replace Nick, 9.21 to replace Sam or 9.19 to replace Jacob. Freddies final average for 2017 was 9.29 I think, so unless someone gets a reduction he's a little out of reach with just one more change

• Like 1