British Speedway Forum
R87

Wolverhampton 2020

People get to hung up on averages. My opinion on this team injury free is top 4 comfortably. End of season average prediction as follows

1. Masters 7.35 (=) 

2. Morris 5.38 (+1.00)

3. Schlein 6.65 (-1.00)

4. Becker 5.27 (+1.00)

5. Thorsell 7.33 (+0.50)

6. Douglas 4.66 (+1.50)

7. Nicol 4.00 (+1.00)

Ave: 40.64 (44.64)

All this chat about Lindgren, Hancock etc is absolutely hilarious to think Wolves fans think it's even possible. 

6 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

People get to hung up on averages. My opinion on this team injury free is top 4 comfortably. End of season average prediction as follows

1. Masters 7.35 (=) 

2. Morris 5.38 (+1.00)

3. Schlein 6.65 (-1.00)

4. Becker 5.27 (+1.00)

5. Thorsell 7.33 (+0.50)

6. Douglas 4.66 (+1.50)

7. Nicol 4.00 (+1.00)

All this chat about Lindgren, Hancock etc is absolutely hilarious to think Wolves fans think it's even possible. 

Not sure what's so hilarious when a Premier League side have just been promoted and signed Nicki Pedersen. Lindgren to Wolves would be quite unsurprising by comparison.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JCookie said:

Not sure what's so hilarious when a Premier League side have just been promoted and signed Nicki Pedersen. Lindgren to Wolves would be quite unsurprising by comparison.

Nicki Pedersen doesn't have the GP's so was available. Had he been in the series Sheffield wouldn't of got a sniff. 

Hancock & Lindgren don't want or need the busy schedule, so yes, it is hilarious when stupid names are banded about. 

26 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Nicki Pedersen doesn't have the GP's so was available. Had he been in the series Sheffield wouldn't of got a sniff. 

Hancock & Lindgren don't want or need the busy schedule, so yes, it is hilarious when stupid names are banded about. 

Lindgren has hardly got a busy schedule, at the moment he's only committed to Gp's and Poland

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Lindgren has hardly got a busy schedule, at the moment he's only committed to Gp's and Poland

9.29 in 2017, so Freddie has the right average.

But SteveBrum has already said that Freddie’s only doing Poland this year.

6 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I'm pretty sure if you had asked Nicki Pedersen a couple of months ago if he would be riding in the UK next year he would have said no. Having already committed to not riding in Sweden next year for various reasons, if he does decide to ride anywhere else it will be at Wolves. It's a slim chance but certainly not hilarious, it's up to CVS and PA to convince him 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Ditto virtually every top GP rider.

Woffy and Fred are 2 riders that are doing that. I’d love it if either return and prove me wrong.

Of course you only have Pedersen as proof that top stars are flocking back to the UK. :rofl:

Wont stop me hoping that Wolves and other clubs bring back those stars. I’d love you to be right, which would make a change. :drink:

• Like 1

Steve your going to get use to team from last year plus broc. But I really do think they will be in the playoffs,  and a surprise or two when the seasons running??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pitstop84 said:

Steve your going to get use to team from last year plus broc. But I really do think they will be in the playoffs,  and a surprise or two when the seasons running??

Should reach the play-offs with an eight man team........

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

1. Masters 7.35 (=) 

2. Morris 5.38 (+1.00)

3. Schlein 6.65 (-1.00)

4. Becker 5.27 (+1.00)

5. Thorsell 7.33 (+0.50)

6. Douglas 4.66 (+1.50)

7. Nicol 4.00 (+1.00)

Its hilarious to think nicol will go upto 5 and douglas 6.16, nicol will do well to maintain his average and douglas if stays at reserve 5.50 tops and add to that schlein down a pt i somehowe doubt that he will stay around 7pt average. 

16 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Its hilarious to think nicol will go upto 5 and douglas 6.16, nicol will do well to maintain his average and douglas if stays at reserve 5.50 tops and add to that schlein down a pt i somehowe doubt that he will stay around 7pt average. 

Don’t know how it’s hilarious tho. The bottom 3 have great potential to improve. More than probably any of the other 6 teams bottom 3 when announced. 

The bottom end is fine (although I’d agree Nicholls for Nicol would be an even better option on paper) it’s just if the top 2 are staying the same is the biggest issue as to why we are building 2 points below the limit. 

2 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Don’t know how it’s hilarious tho. The bottom 3 have great potential to improve. More than probably any of the other 6 teams bottom 3 when announced. 

The bottom end is fine (although I’d agree Nicholls for Nicol would be an even better option on paper) it’s just if the top 2 are staying the same is the biggest issue as to why we are building 2 points below the limit. 

I think you've pinned too much into either Freddie or Hancock agreeing a deal. It's looking like that won't happen now so just the consequence of building a certain way.

3 hours ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Schlein retires this season, I just don't see him going all out. High 5's in the averages at best for me

• Haha 1

I think its far more hilarious to think that Wolves will go into next season with a team weaker than last season and two points below the points limit.