British Speedway Forum
R87

Wolverhampton 2020

15 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Hopefully more news will filter thru later on the news (I couldn’t make it time sadly).

So far i heard that Hancock has been spoken too as the main news that’s filtered out so far. 

That's as far as it went he and Freddie not interested so it's as you were with last years team plus nicol.

2 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Hopefully more news will filter thru later on the news (I couldn’t make it time sadly).

So far i heard that Hancock has been spoken too as the main news that’s filtered out so far. 

Lol. Spoken to.

Come on Steve. You know and can do better than that.

So, how will Masters & Thorsell be feeling about returning? 

A case of "you're not what we wanted in the team but you'll do for now."

If I was those two, with the commitment they've given Wolves, I'd tell the club to fook right off. Peterborough, Ipswich and /or King's Lynn would be very pleased to have one or both of those in their team. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

That's as far as it went he and Freddie not interested so it's as you were with last years team plus nicol.

Was there updates to why Becker hasn't signed yet.

8 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

That's as far as it went he [Greg] and Freddie not interested so it's as you were with last years team plus Nicol.

That's a shame. Freddie would be a welcome addition to the Premiership. And as a Coventry fan, a final year here for Greg would have been a bit special. 

Dont be to surprised if becker does not return to Europe next year 

4 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Why do you think that?

5 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Why do you think that?

Just because hes not signed yet. He should have been first announced. 

Just have a feeling. Hope he is back though

4 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Just because hes not signed yet. He should have been first announced. 

Just have a feeling. Hope he is back though

Well, he doesn’t appear to have signed in Poland yet.

56 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Luke will be back, they pretty much confirmed it last night, Luke sent a text to CVS for him to read out to everyone last night saying he's looking forward to returning next year. He has already signed for Dackarna in Sweden

Edited by Call me wolfie
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, acef said:

Lol. Spoken to.

Come on Steve. You know and can do better than that.

CVS words not mine.

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

One thing's for sure Becker will be back 100% fact.

57 minutes ago, dabbsjoe said:

anything else come out of last night ?

Pete mentioned reading the comments about we should have signed Scott to replace Kyle and we would walk the league. He said Scott's average is only going one way and he thinks Broc is a much better choice as his average is going to go up not down. It was important to get Broc on board before someone else did, he sees Luke and Broc as the future of our team for the next few years. They think Luke should be announced before Christmas, and they have spoken to both Sam and Jacob in the last couple of days.

Both Freddy and Greg were spoken to but have no interest in riding in the UK at the moment, CVS stating that a number 1 is not that important, BV had Fricke and KL had Lambert but neither made the playoffs. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Pete mentioned reading the comments about we should have signed Scott to replace Kyle and we would walk the league. He said Scott's average is only going one way and he thinks Broc is a much better choice as his average is going to go up not down. It was important to get Broc on board before someone else did, he sees Luke and Broc as the future of our team for the next few years. They think Luke should be announced before Christmas, and they have spoken to both Sam and Jacob in the last couple of days.

Both Freddy and Greg were spoken to but have no interest in riding in the UK at the moment, CVS stating that a number 1 is not that important, BV had Fricke and KL had Lambert but neither made the playoffs. 

thanks