British Speedway Forum
R87

Wolverhampton 2020

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Dont be to surprised if becker does not return to Europe next year 

Hes going be announced before Christmas he sent a message to fans at meeting see you all next year.

34 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Pete mentioned reading the comments about we should have signed Scott to replace Kyle and we would walk the league. He said Scott's average is only going one way and he thinks Broc is a much better choice as his average is going to go up not down. It was important to get Broc on board before someone else did, he sees Luke and Broc as the future of our team for the next few years. They think Luke should be announced before Christmas, and they have spoken to both Sam and Jacob in the last couple of days.

Both Freddy and Greg were spoken to but have no interest in riding in the UK at the moment, CVS stating that a number 1 is not that important, BV had Fricke and KL had Lambert but neither made the playoffs. 

There you are then. It’ll be a team 2 points under the limit!

And are we supposed to buy into “Scott’s average is going down” .....

.... but Schlein’s is going up?

Why not replace Rory will a 7 pointer or a rider on the up?

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Pete mentioned reading the comments about we should have signed Scott to replace Kyle and we would walk the league. He said Scott's average is only going one way and he thinks Broc is a much better choice as his average is going to go up not down. It was important to get Broc on board before someone else did, he sees Luke and Broc as the future of our team for the next few years. They think Luke should be announced before Christmas, and they have spoken to both Sam and Jacob in the last couple of days.

Both Freddy and Greg were spoken to but have no interest in riding in the UK at the moment, CVS stating that a number 1 is not that important, BV had Fricke and KL had Lambert but neither made the playoffs. 

Did anyone tell him that Swindon did and were champions?:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DC2 said:

And are we supposed to buy into “Scott’s average is going down” .....

.... but Schlein’s is going up?

Why not replace Rory will a 7 pointer or a rider on the up?

Because he is our captain, and unlike some, Wolves are very loyal to their riders. It's his last year in speedway and there was never a chance he wasn't going to be in the team next year. I actually can't think of a 7 pointer I would rather have in place of Rory.

5 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Did anyone tell him that Swindon did and were champions?:rolleyes:

Swindon were champions because Batchelor had an exceptional year which probably no one saw coming, and Rasmus Jensen was signed on what turned out to be a ridiculous average

2 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Swindon were champions because Batchelor had an exceptional year which probably no one saw coming, and Rasmus Jensen was signed on what turned out to be a ridiculous average

But Doyle did still win important heat 13s and 15s, whereas the other number ones didn’t do it as often!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Because he is our captain, and unlike some, Wolves are very loyal to their riders. It's his last year in speedway and there was never a chance he wasn't going to be in the team next year. I actually can't think of a 7 pointer I would rather have in place of Rory.

Rory is not “Wolves through and through”, he’s only ridden for you for three or four seasons and next season will be his last.

There is no compelling reason to be loyal to him when you have an extra 2 points to play with.

Wolves could have signed Kurtz, Holder, Klindt, Grajkzonek or Kildemand instead!

Good to see becker returning then. Got a very bright future and was one of the best visiting riders to NSS

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Rory is not “Wolves through and through”, he’s only ridden for you for three or four seasons and next season will be his last.

There is no compelling reason to be loyal to him when you have an extra 2 points to play with.

Wolves could have signed Kurtz, Holder, Klindt, Grajkzonek or Kildemand instead!

You having a laugh non of those can ride Wolverhampton 

1 minute ago, Wolfie456 said:

Oh, not the “can’t ride our track” argument!  Yawn.

I recall Peter Karlsson saying how fast Klindt was around Monmore and do you really think the others wouldn’t dial in after a handful of matches?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Oh, not the “can’t ride our track” argument!  Yawn.

I recall Peter Karlsson saying how fast Klindt was around Monmore and do you really think the others wouldn’t dial in after a handful of matches?

Why are you worrying about our team anyway when you obviously think you will steam roller us.Just concentrate on your own teams short comings it's getting boring now.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Klindt can, as long as he's on gate 4, otherwise, forget it!:D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Klindt can, as long as he's on gate 4, otherwise, forget it!:D

Besides, Nicolai has made it clear in the past he doesn't want to ride for us again