British Speedway Forum
R87

Wolverhampton 2020

4 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Be interesting to see how many of the 40,000 at wembley on tue have masks on!

none !!

On 6/22/2021 at 8:41 PM, GAH said:

did nowt guesting for wolves at peterboro last week ???

Your point? He wasn’t going to get a maximum or is he expected to.

Gated well and a promising kid. That’s all you need when you already a decent reserve in place already.

His job is solely to outscore the other RS. 

5 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Your point? He wasn’t going to get a maximum or is he expected to.

Gated well and a promising kid. That’s all you need when you already a decent reserve in place already.

His job is solely to outscore the other RS. 

i have watched a lot more of him than for sure  a full season for the colts  so i know what a type of rider he is !! decent agreed !!

On 6/22/2021 at 8:41 PM, GAH said:

did nowt guesting for wolves at peterboro last week ???

Is that egg on your chin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, GAH said:

i have watched a lot more of him than for sure  a full season for the colts  so i know what a type of rider he is !! decent agreed !!

I saw his first full season with the Brummies :rolleyes: so I’ve seen lots of him, probably more than you.

He has clearly turned another corner in the winter, great to see him in Wolves colours and doing magnificent tonight.

Hopefully he will stay with Wolves for many a season.

5 minutes ago, spin king said:

Is that egg on your chin.

no it's a fact he did nowt in that meeting !!

2 minutes ago, GAH said:

no it's a fact he did nowt in that meeting !!

And it’s a fact we did the right thing signing him. :approve:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

And it’s a fact we did the right thing signing him. :approve:

where have i said it's not !! just stating the fact he did nowt at peterboro !! 

Just now, GAH said:

where have i said it's not !! just stating the fact he did nowt at peterboro !! 

Your quote questioned the signing with a question mark. Thankfully the right decision.

id always prefer watching a proper young riding star anyway. 

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Rorys off in another ambulance tonight :(

Anyone heard if he’s ok at all ? Didn’t look a bad crash, but I guess it just one of those awkward ones 

8 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Anyone heard if he’s ok at all ? Didn’t look a bad crash, but I guess it just one of those awkward ones 

He's was on his way home this morning with bad bruising of ribs and neck - bad enough but nothing worse and no breaks, thank goodness!!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

He's was on his way home this morning with bad bruising of ribs and neck - bad enough but nothing worse and no breaks, thank goodness!!

He's not having much luck this season! Bruising mentioned but I wonder if that's enough to keep him out of the home match against Sheffield on Monday.

Local TV Central News tonight had the Dudley Town Crier doing his "Oh Yays" as Dudley applies for City status. The Town Crier looked remarkably similar to that of the Wolves centre-green announcer, Porky???

My Wolves chums say, how can Dudley ever claim city status when the Council doesn't want to have a League Football team (they play in Willenhall), a speedway team (remember Cradley) or even a railway station (it closed in the 60's)!!!

Other 2021 City status applicants include Milton Keynes (Speedway shut), Reading (Speedway shut) and Swindon (is it an omen?)

Edited by Lefty
spelling
  • Haha 1