British Speedway Forum
R87

Wolverhampton 2020

8 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Steve texts to Speedway Updates at Wolves home meetings on a regular basis.

I think we know who the joke is on this one:rolleyes:

Think if you look back he did not txt that much last season.  

4 minutes ago, pitstop84 said:

He texted more than someone did from Poole home meetings.

On the subject of the Danish dickhead is he still a Wolves 'asset' and therefore attracts a loan fee?

21 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

He texted more than someone did from Poole home meetings.

What the hell Poole got to do with wolves page?

41 minutes ago, pitstop84 said:

What the hell Poole got to do with wolves page?

What's a Wolves page got to do with a Poole fan?

Sauce for the goose and all that.

3 hours ago, hyderd said:

I take it that the 2 matches against Sheffield will see you maybe more Wolves fans boycotting the meeting,therefore denying your beloved Wolves much needed cash.

At the present time, British speedway needs riders like N Pedersen more than N Pedersen needs British speedway.

Quite the opposite going be more of us there giving the pratt more stick weve waited longtime for a rematch.:rofl:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Quite the opposite going be more of us there giving the pratt more stick weve waited longtime for a rematch.:rofl:

There you go, you have just answered the debate. NP is box office, you have just said more spectators when NP is at Wolves!!! 

33 minutes ago, sommelier said:

There you go, you have just answered the debate. NP is box office, you have just said more spectators when NP is at Wolves!!! 

Yes but not riding for wolves crowd would drop then.

that will never happen again thankfully.When riding for opposition yes as he is so toxic to wolves supporters.

• Like 2

On 11/23/2019 at 8:34 PM, rjsj9803 said:

I would never boycott my team over an individual rider 2006/7 paying to watch Hamill the spoon week in week out was a bit tricky, but your team is the bigger picture.

The perfect example.

How so many said they would never ever support Hamill... soon changed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hyderd said:

I take it that the 2 matches against Sheffield will see you maybe more Wolves fans boycotting the meeting,therefore denying your beloved Wolves much needed cash.

At the present time, British speedway needs riders like N Pedersen more than N Pedersen needs British speedway.

Missed my point completely. I’ve already said NP and any other top rider is great for British Speedway. It’s irrelevant when Wolves play Sheffield as that wasn’t what I said. I said I wouldn’t support a Wolves team with NP in. 

4 hours ago, pitstop84 said:

Your right he will be not go saying its because n Pedersen is riding,  but in truth he does not go that much,  to his beloved wolves what a joke. 

You have no idea how often I go. But thanks for outing one of your many aliases. 

4 hours ago, pitstop84 said:

I stopped texting 2 seasons ago because I had work on some Mondays so couldn’t commit. Doesn’t wipe out the many years of texting every week and often at away matches not even related to Wolves. 

No doubt you are one of those who slate people who bother to actually help Speedway updates on a regular basis. 

Maybe you could try and do something useful for a change? Just a thought. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Missed my point completely. I’ve already said NP and any other top rider is great for British Speedway. It’s irrelevant when Wolves play Sheffield as that wasn’t what I said. I said I wouldn’t support a Wolves team with NP in. 

You have no idea how often I go. But thanks for outing one of your many aliases. 

I stopped texting 2 seasons ago because I had work on some Mondays so couldn’t commit. Doesn’t wipe out the many years of texting every week and often at away matches not even related to Wolves. 

No doubt you are one of those who slate people who bother to actually help Speedway updates on a regular basis. 

Maybe you could try and do something useful for a change? Just a thought. 

Ruddy 'eck, I never realised:shock::blush:

12 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

I do get your point however,our sport is dying before our very eyes and riders like N Pedersen coming back,even if it's only for 1 season, can only be good for the sport in general. For the sake of your club all wolves fans who don't take to N Pedersen could all turn their back whilst he is on the track. I think that would say more.

4 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

On the subject of the Danish dickhead is he still a Wolves 'asset' and therefore attracts a loan fee?

Why do Wolves fans dislike Nicki P so much?

12 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

# Knocking his team mates off and blaming them.

# Fighting with team mates/mechanics in the pits.

Think that just about covers it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Ruddy 'eck, I never realised:shock::blush:

Hey, no worries. It seemed assumed I would always do it! Thankfully others have stepped in and do a brilliant job.

14 minutes ago, hyderd said:

I do get your point however,our sport is dying before our very eyes and riders like N Pedersen coming back,even if it's only for 1 season, can only be good for the sport in general. For the sake of your club all wolves fans who don't take to N Pedersen could all turn their back whilst he is on the track. I think that would say more.

Absolutely correct. Which is why I said it’s great for our league that he or anyone of that ilk is back. You can be sure Nicki will get exactly the welcome he deserves when Sheffield are in town and he knows it. Nicki isn’t liked all leagues over (although probably not Danish league!) so is perfectly used to it and encourages it.

Nicki is here for the pay check not to be liked. He has said before the booing only makes him more determined to win. 

Nicki knows that he isn’t liked at Wolves and he doesn’t care. That tells you all you need to know about the situation. 

9 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

Long history dating back to his first season with us as his parent club in 99. Let’s just say he made himself unpopular with many including his team mates. 

Plus he dislikes the Wolves fans as he said as much so the feeling is completely mutual.