British Speedway Forum
R87

Wolverhampton 2020

25 minutes ago, Redtruck said:

Ryan Douglas down to reserve trump card?

He is still 5th in the averages. 

2 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

He is still 5th in the averages. 

On the bspa site states nicol gets his new average with is 5.95 above Douglas 

1C0385DB-8284-4FDB-AECA-D30348FB64A4.jpeg

Edited by Redtruck

6 minutes ago, Redtruck said:

On the bspa site states nicol gets his new average with is 5.95 above Douglas 

1C0385DB-8284-4FDB-AECA-D30348FB64A4.jpeg

Apologies, was still looking at the previous GSA. Good point!

1 minute ago, stevebrum said:

Apologies, was still looking at the previous GSA. Good point!

Don’t know how long for with the new average cut off date tomorrow may go straight back up 

3 minutes ago, Redtruck said:

Don’t know how long for with the new average cut off date tomorrow may go straight back up 

Be a great bonus for a while. 

On 7/14/2021 at 6:45 PM, Lefty said:

Local TV Central News tonight had the Dudley Town Crier doing his "Oh Yays" as Dudley applies for City status. The Town Crier looked remarkably similar to that of the Wolves centre-green announcer, Porky???

My Wolves chums say, how can Dudley ever claim city status when the Council doesn't want to have a League Football team (they play in Willenhall), a speedway team (remember Cradley) or even a railway station (it closed in the 60's)!!!

Other 2021 City status applicants include Milton Keynes (Speedway shut), Reading (Speedway shut) and Swindon (is it an omen?)

It's the capital of Blackcountrybrexit Land living the dream wonderful place 'bucking the trend' lol.

• Haha 1

Very important to finish top in the event that the play off final doesn't happen and the season is called on league positions;)

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, aDarkDesign said:

Can Peterboro pick Wolves for the semis, if I was in charge of them I think I would?

We can but we won't. We'll let Wolves take care of Belle Vue. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Noodles said:

We can but we won't. We'll let Wolves take care of Belle Vue. 

Your not running scared of Belle Vue are you :rolleyes:. Even we beat them at home,mind you that was the only one:(,and we did lose all our matches over the 2 legs.

If I was in Rob's shoes though I would do exactly the same as what most Panthers fans are saying,take Sheffield in the semi and hope Wolves take out Belle Vue which seem to be your bogey side over 2 legs.

While Wolverhampton are top of the league it's hardly helping the continuity of speedway bringing in so many foreign riders. Worryingly there probably won't be many teams to ride against soon. Having home grown talent would probably be more conducive to the survival of British League Speedway?