2. Adam Ellis

3. Tobiasz Musielak

4. Rasmus Jensen

5. Troy Batchelor

6. Ellis Perks

7. Claus Vissing

Edited by ReadingRacer2017

Wipe out that middle result and I'd settle for the other 2 being repeated 

Unlikely to be enough but very few if any would expect the Witches to win our home leg let alone overall

Any advantage at least keeps us in the contest and well you never know what can happen after that

We certainly cant win it in the first leg - even if some how we won by 20 we still wouldn't be favourites!

Whatever happens the boys have done the Witches proud but cant say it wouldn't be great to be Champions.......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Wipe out that middle result and I'd settle for the other 2 being repeated 

Unlikely to be enough but very few if any would expect the Witches to win our home leg let alone overall

Any advantage at least keeps us in the contest and well you never know what can happen after that

We certainly cant win it in the first leg - even if some how we won by 20 we still wouldn't be favourites!

Whatever happens the boys have done the Witches proud but cant say it wouldn't be great to be Champions.......

I believe this will be the first time - Iversen & Sarjeant have ridden the new track at Swindon.

Ipswich were fantastic at the start of the season with strong reserves & with Iversen in their team anything can happen.

Key rider for Ipswich is Lawson who blows hot & cold but if he is hot he can make a massive difference.

• Like 2

Just now, Crazy robin said:

Ipswich were fantastic at the start of the season with strong reserves & with Iversen in their team anything can happen.

Key rider for Ipswich is Lawson who blows hot & cold but if he is hot he can make a massive difference.

Lawson is dire at Swindon. If Musielak & Jensen get better of Harris & Lawson in 1st Leg then it’s game over for Witches.

Harris at Foxhall could be the key - average not much over 5 at home in 2019 but capable of double figures and lowering the colours of any rider if he gets it right

Time for a spectacular finish Bomber.....:t:

8 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I'm hoping for rain,,,, when are finals?   

I think next week's weather forecast is a shocker. Anyway I want the 2nd leg at home so we can celebrate the league title in front of our own ,even if we don't win then let's build on it next season!

Edited by TB1
Spelling

Well done to both teams for making the final. But unless something utterly dramatic happens this will go down as one of the most one sided finals in the history of the top flight.

I hope Ipswich can somehow come away with some kind of first leg lead to make it a bit more thrilling than the last semi final, but I am not holding out much hope. Man for man Swindon are stronger in virtually every place. 

Current weather forecast is for showers in the afternoon and evening but it’s too far away to be accurate at the moment.

42-48ish.

• Haha 1

With Heeps and Allen back to form i think Ipswich will win the home leg, those two ride like heat leaders at Ipswich. If NKI and Harris can produce something extra special then who knows what could be achieved. 

How many times is Shovlar going to keep repeating about a one sided final. it's getting a bit boring.

For someone who doesn't care about the final after his beloved Poole choked why does he keep posting.

I'm not expected an Ipswich victory on aggregate, but at least we are in the final and that's more than a lot of fans thought we would do.

• Like 3

Poor teams poor fans poor final 

• Haha 1