British Speedway Forum
ReadingRacer2017

Premiership Playoff Final 1st Leg - Ipswich v Swindon - 15/10

7 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes you weirdos need to stick together! I'll leave you lot to talk about Poole and their fans on a Ipswich vs Swindon thread!! Lol, idiots :D

Just had a little look through the thread and found the following times people have posted

Shovlar 15

Lisa Colette 12

Foreverblue 7

Starman 2

AFCB Wildcat 2

Arthur 1

Rayc 1

Thats 40 posts from Poole fans on a meeting that they are not involved in........................so yes when Poole fans come on here i guess they are going to get replied to......

Ive no issue with anyone posting anywhere they want its an open forum...................but i would say there is roughly 15 posts a page which after 10 pages is 40 out of 150 posts are from Poole fans

Ipswich v Swindon final and 26% of posts are from Poole fans.........bit rich to call the Ipswich and Swindon fans idiots dont you think

• Like 3

7 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

How many times are Ipswich fans gonna mention Poole on a thread which is not about them?!!! So weird. Guess your team is not worth talking about? Ipswich have made it to a final and they just wanna talk about Poole and one of their fans :blink: :blink:

In true playground style...he started it (albeit with his tongue very firmly in his cheek) :D

However, in BSF or any other forum style, anyone is free to comment on any thread they wish, it wouldn't be a discussion forum otherwise.

• Like 5

looks likely

Edited by LesR

2 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

Surely with the rain forecast today the match at Ipswich  tomorrow will be cancelled as well

Would not be surprised as the forecast tomorrow shows Ipswich being overcast all day 

With yesterday's and today's rain it would take a monumental effort to get the track in a decent condition for racing, but to be fair most of the time Foxhall is a gate and go track anyway with no dirt on the outside. 

Its time to wait and see how things develop. 

Rain predicted all day today but after this evening there appears to be a clear weather window that's dry and with a good breeze as well as bright spells with a decent temperature so Tuesday should be all systems go with no problem

Bring it on!! UP THE WITCHES!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Super Blue said:

With yesterday's and today's rain it would take a monumental effort to get the track in a decent condition for racing, but to be fair most of the time Foxhall is a gate and go track anyway with no dirt on the outside. 

Its time to wait and see how things develop. 

I'd imagine it wouldve been left so that the rain runs off with no real prep of a racing surface until the rain stops

Will need a big effort but that is one thing you can always expect from Chris through Bob and the team.

Foxhall may have its issues but lack of effort to make it the best possible isnt one of them 

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

Just had a little look through the thread and found the following times people have posted

Shovlar 15

Lisa Colette 12

Foreverblue 7

Starman 2

AFCB Wildcat 2

Arthur 1

Rayc 1

Thats 40 posts from Poole fans on a meeting that they are not involved in........................so yes when Poole fans come on here i guess they are going to get replied to......

Ive no issue with anyone posting anywhere they want its an open forum...................but i would say there is roughly 15 posts a page which after 10 pages is 40 out of 150 posts are from Poole fans

Ipswich v Swindon final and 26% of posts are from Poole fans.........bit rich to call the Ipswich and Swindon fans idiots dont you think

Sorry Gavan but you can't talk, you are always on the Poole threads! lol. Though at least i have been talking about the actual meeting not about Poole like some Ippo fans have been doing. 

Oh and i only called Ipswich fans idiots as they are the main ones with the fascination about Poole, even more than you which i didn't think was possible!

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Sorry Gavan but you can't talk, you are always on the Poole threads! lol. Though at least i have been talking about the actual meeting not about Poole like some Ippo fans have been doing. 

Oh and i only called Ipswich fans idiots as they are the main ones with the fascination about Poole, even more than you which i didn't think was possible!

Yep and as i said anyone can post where they want to

I think you will find most of the Ipswich posts on this thread regarding Poole have been aimed solely at one fan........who repeatedly goes on about a one sided final...........the same Poole fan who wants to ride Ipswich every week because we are easy to beat...............hence us Ipswich fans giving it back to him as he is so bitter ....fun though

5 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Yep and as i said anyone can post where they want to

I think you will find most of the Ipswich posts on this thread regarding Poole have been aimed solely at one fan........who repeatedly goes on about a one sided final...........the same Poole fan who wants to ride Ipswich every week because we are easy to beat...............hence us Ipswich fans giving it back to him as he is so bitter ....fun though

But that's on the Poole thread too. Can't you keep it to one place? ;)

• Like 1

Good to see some speedy action on BBC West tv this morn. They said Robins were riding tonight tho!