British Speedway Forum
ReadingRacer2017

Premiership Playoff Final 1st Leg - Ipswich v Swindon - 15/10

5 hours ago, Gavan said:

Just had a little look through the thread and found the following times people have posted

Shovlar 15

Lisa Colette 12

Foreverblue 7

Starman 2

AFCB Wildcat 2

Arthur 1

Rayc 1

Thats 40 posts from Poole fans on a meeting that they are not involved in........................so yes when Poole fans come on here i guess they are going to get replied to......

Ive no issue with anyone posting anywhere they want its an open forum...................but i would say there is roughly 15 posts a page which after 10 pages is 40 out of 150 posts are from Poole fans

Ipswich v Swindon final and 26% of posts are from Poole fans.........bit rich to call the Ipswich and Swindon fans idiots dont you think

Yeah but you have got over 40 posts on Poole threads just on your own 

Edited by Arthur54

3 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

I but you have got over 40 posts on Poole threads just on your own 

And?

As i said people can post anywhere they like

Lisa was going on about people talking about Poole on a non Poole thread.........i was merely pointing out that the reason that was happening was because Poole fans had been posting on the thread thus meaning Ipswich and Swindon fans were replying to them.

So i will give you a gold star for missing the point of the post

6 minutes ago, Gavan said:

And?

Lisa was going on about people talking about Poole on a non Poole thread.........i was merely pointing out that the reason that was happening was because Poole fans had been posting on the thread thus meaning Ipswich and Swindon fans were replying to them.

Oh thanks, always wanted one of those 

• Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 12:27 AM, foreverblue said:

I think you will find it is a reaction to the past where many have said Poole had choked. It is not a term i like or have used much in the past and in all honesty i don't believe it to be true in the vast majority of cases. 

I think you will find it's being used a lot on here as Poole fans were ramming it down our throats after the first leg at Poole that Ipswich choked.

28 minutes ago, Gavan said:

And?

So why the big deal from you totting up the posts...:rofl:

36 minutes ago, Gavan said:

And?

Poole fans have been commenting on the meeting, so if they are responding based on that it would have stayed on topic. Have you not noticed Steve isn't great at predictions, so Ippo will prob win the whole thing now!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Poole fans have been commenting on the meeting, so if they are responding based on that it would have stayed on topic. Have you not noticed Steve isn't great at predictions, so Ippo will prob win the whole thing now!

Doubt it they will be hard pressed to get it finished.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

If we win we win if not it will still be a great season doing far far better than anyone would have thought

Speedway is the bigger picture win or lose and the fact the weather is dragging this on far to long isnt good for the sport

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bash said:

I think you will find it's being used a lot on here as Poole fans were ramming it down our throats after the first leg at Poole that Ipswich choked.

I don't think that many were ramming it down your throats perhaps one or two.i don't think you choked really just we rode better in the second half of the meeting. You could say our top two choked at Ipswich though, they were awful. I hope the final is close to make it good viewing. 

22 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Not sure what BT Sport are going to do re scheduling on Tuesday- still on SKY planner for tomorrow and Tuesday has the rerun scheduled for 8pm on BT Sport 2 with live sport on the other channels(apart from the ESPN/BT channel.) - could be a long parade !!!!!

BT Sport 2 7.30pm tomorrow

Planned Orwell bridge closures due to take place this week now cancelled.

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/orwell-bridge-overnight-maintenance-works-postponed-1-6322598

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Badge said:

Love him, Jake Allen speaking to witches website

https://ipswichwitches.co/allen-the-fans-have-been-unreal/

“Compared to every other club I have dealt with during my time In England for a couple of years they are very professional. They want you to do well as much as you want to do well. There has never been a problem if I have asked for advice or help. It was a good for me to go to a new club and I am glad it was Ipswich. I have really enjoyed my time here and hopefully if all goes to plan, I will be here next year and for years after that.”

Good lad. Should be the first name on our 2020 team sheet. The injury was a shame and he admits its still being “managed” and will be sorted over the winter, but it will actually benefit us average wise. 

It would no doubt have been higher than it currently is so there’s room for more improvement on that figure next year. Would imagine he’d be on most teams wanted list, but we clearly have the advantage and need his signature sewn up ASAP. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

“Compared to every other club I have dealt with during my time In England for a couple of years they are very professional. They want you to do well as much as you want to do well. There has never been a problem if I have asked for advice or help. It was a good for me to go to a new club and I am glad it was Ipswich. I have really enjoyed my time here and hopefully if all goes to plan, I will be here next year and for years after that.”

Good lad. Should be the first name on our 2020 team sheet. The injury was a shame and he admits its still being “managed” and will be sorted over the winter, but it will actually benefit us average wise. 

It would no doubt have been higher than it currently is so there’s room for more improvement on that figure next year. Would imagine he’d be on most teams wanted list, but we clearly have the advantage and need his signature sewn up ASAP. 

We certainly do,,, probably the most important signing we need to make. 

• Like 2

Absolutely hammering it down again in Ipswich, been like this for days now. Walked across a muddy field on the way to work this evening and it was like quicksand! Up to my ankles in mud. 

Even with a dry day tomorrow they’ve got a big job on trying to get the track in any kind of half decent shape IMO.