British Speedway Forum
ReadingRacer2017

Premiership Playoff Final 1st Leg - Ipswich v Swindon - 15/10

Well done Swindon - deserved winners on the night and surely there is no way they can lose it from here

Special mention for Ellis Perks - he is the Massif man of the meeting :t:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

Sarjeant complete tosh 

He was chosen to make way for NKI -- as a neutral I would lay blame on Danny King and NKI

Speedway can be unpredictable at times and throws up the unexpected scoreline but this final has to go down as one of the worst in a while. Totally one sided as expected, one team up for it and dominant while the other side looking like they have forgotten it’s the actual final and are going through the motions. For neutrals it’s not great. For Swindon fans, they will be loving it.

Just now, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

He will do fella i have no doubt .

Me neither as he has really come on this season.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Speedway can be unpredictable at times and throws up the unexpected scoreline but this final has to go down as one of the worst in a while. Totally one sided as expected, one team up for it and dominant while the other side looking like they have forgotten it’s the actual final and are going through the motions. For neutrals it’s not great. For Swindon fans, they will be loving it.

I  am neutral loved the meeting .  

• Like 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Rosco says its grippy!! 

Shovlar give it a rest will you for god sake. 

Doyle really is quality 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I thought last years was worse - because of the illegal rider.  No shenanigans in this years final though!

2 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

I  am neutral loved the meeting .  

You are easily pleased! :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theblueboy said:

Just received a text from Foxhall from my brother saying the crowd is very sparse.

Has Ipswich closed for the evening?

Tell your brother he needs to go to specsavers..

• Like 1

Ipswich “old fogey” Witches. Men against boys. Trouble is the boys wanted it more.