British Speedway Forum
ReadingRacer2017

Premiership Playoff Final 1st Leg - Ipswich v Swindon - 15/10

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

So so predictable. 

A bit like yourself :rolleyes:

• Like 5

why the heck does a bloke walk out with a bit of bunting hold it up for 5 seconds then walks back into the in field ??? looks ridiculous ......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

He’s not a big time rider. Doesn’t seem to raise his game when it matters. A good rider no doubt but not so much in UK.

Agreed if I was a witches fan I would be disappointed with him overall, add I King too

• Like 2

Ipswich riders not being race savvy. The inside has been working and Jensen used it earlier. Even Tatum said before the meeting that the inside looked good.

1 minute ago, Steve0 said:

A bit like yourself :rolleyes:

Not sure you have to throw insult. It was a praise of Swindon.

All as expected. Danny King and most of the team are past their best at this level and you read Danny’s articles about passion for Ipswich. Total crap. Well done Robins. Deserved Champions and why bother with Thursday.

20 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

So two riders (one ex & one current) say that Ellis was unlucky to be excluded. Think I’ll take their word for it. 

Why not take the refereee's word for it? He's an ex-rider ... so by your logic infallible.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hyabb17 said:

Ellis showing the Ipswich boys how to ride their own track! 

It’s called wanting to win. The Swindon team want it. The Ipswich team seem happy to just make the final. Outclassed, outgunned, out though and this is all over already.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

It’s called wanting to win. The Swindon team want it. The Ipswich team seem happy to just make the final. Outclassed, outgunned, out though and this is all over already.

Totally agree with you.

3 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Confirmed that Witches are on the slippery slide to oblivion. Oh well always next year. You just have to ask yourself when did you last see an Ipswich team with real fight in it. Not since the glory year with Gollob etc.

A little unfair to be too critical of Ipswich as they HAVE done very well to get where they have this season. The final was always going to be Swindon’s (weather pemitting) and a bit of a non event (which is what is happening), but I still think Ipswich deserve some kudos, not criticism, for this season (possibly Iversen excepted!!!!)

• Like 2