British Speedway Forum
soupy

Newcastle v Redcar Sunday 13th October@ Stade De Brough 6-30pm

14 hours ago, diamonds7 said:

hhmmm could do better tho steve it is a derby after all 

We are a minority sport and especially with an international break now over, they will always put the footy first, therefore there will be time restraints on what they can show and for how long they can show it.    When you have someone interested in the sport (Jeff Brown on BBC) it will help enormously.  Tyne Tees have, in recent years, shown a lack of interest in our sport, so, as I say, be thankful they showed it at all.

• Like 3

On 10/18/2019 at 9:47 AM, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Honestly

That is an inspired guest... Lewi is flying and certainly knows his way around Brough...

Definite improvement on Adam Ellis... makes them even stronger...

Redcar really going for this...

Regards

THJ

:lol: Public Service Announcement

That was a party broadcast on behalf of the Newcastle branch of the whodoyothinkyouarekiddinglet'smakeoutlikeRedcarareevenstrongerwithaweakerridersoNewcastlestillookliketheunderdogseventhoughthisevensthingsupquitealot Party :rofl:

Honestly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Will this be on tomorrow? Had quite a lot of rain today (still raining) and I think it’s forecast for most of tomorrow too.

Just rang the track, the lady I spoke to didn’t seem too confident, said they were taking water off the track as we speak 

43 minutes ago, Nassa10 said:

Just rang the track, the lady I spoke to didn’t seem too confident, said they were taking water off the track as we speak 

43 minutes ago, Nassa10 said:

Says it's off on the SpeedwayGB site.  Restaging date is 27th Oct.  Was going to take a trip down for this as well after Glasgow being rained off on Friday. 

OFF - now next Sunday (27th)

57 minutes ago, Nassa10 said:

Its seems she was right not to be too confident.

10 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Its seems she was right not to be too confident.

Joan (I'm guessing that's who it was!) is always right!

There is a back-up plan, if next Sunday was to be a washout too, with Monday 28th as a precaution.

24 minutes ago, StevePark said:

There is a back-up plan, if next Sunday was to be a washout too, with Monday 28th as a precaution.

Neither of those are any good, I don't get back till 8pm Monday evening (in Manchester!!!!)  :mad::mad::mad:

4 minutes ago, northyorksbear said:

Neither of those are any good, I don't get back till 8pm Monday evening (in Manchester!!!!)  :mad::mad::mad:

Can’t do next Sunday either (although Monday is a possibility).

Might this mean we can weaken the team and get Ellis to guest?

1 minute ago, foamfence said:

This is a farce, Newcastle should have to forfeit the leg or it should be declared a draw.

How can you draw the KO Cup only one team can  win that cup? I would say on this matter Newcastle speedway are NOT to blame as it was only a few weeks ago when yourselves and Eastbourne got around to completing your Legs.

However in my opinion our 90th Anniversary meeting being attempted so late in the season because of the earlier cancelation is ridiculous!

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Joan is always right, even though she is wrong lol

18 minutes ago, mike7164 said:

How can you draw the KO Cup only one team can  win that cup? I would say on this matter Newcastle speedway are NOT to blame as it was only a few weeks ago when yourselves and Eastbourne got around to completing your Legs.

However in my opinion our 90th Anniversary meeting being attempted so late in the season because of the earlier cancelation is ridiculous!

Draw that match!