British Speedway Forum
soupy

Newcastle v Redcar Sunday 13th October@ Stade De Brough 6-30pm

8 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Let's hope the speedway is better than the toon game today 

Well, a draw in tonight's meeting will suit me fine!

29 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Let's hope the speedway is better than the toon game today 

i trust the meeting was advertised in the programme and fans informed over the pa - that would have been good. A quid or two off with production of the programme maybe bring a few in

Edited by ch958

37 minutes ago, erimus11 said:

Well, a draw in tonight's meeting will suit me fine!

As long as it's a good meeting with both teams giving it a go as I think the points we have to pull back is just a tad bit much but you never know.. but it's going to be bitter cold tho so a hope the meeting runs nice & smooth 

• Like 1

Redcar deserve this . hope they do it .... U.T.Beers !

• Thanks 2

Looks like we have new owners next year, and George hoping he's still involved. :o

I wonder who that is   ?

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

Bears making very hard work of this meeting hope they don't throw it away? But not looking good. 

Well done Redcar.The best team won over the 2 legs but must of got a fright when the scores where tied overall.

• Like 1

did our best to chuck that away - thanks Ben Barker - we'd have been better with Sargeant!

well done to the bears.Good effort from Sarjeant him signed for next year.Not so “super”stevie lost it for Newcastle.even after the help from the ref..

Edited by bigred
  • Haha 2

Well done Newcastle on the night I thought we would have got battered and a special mention for James Sargeant who I give stick to in an earlier post! It’s wasn’t to be but what an effort over two legs. What’s this about a new owner? 

• Like 1