British Speedway Forum
soupy

Newcastle v Redcar Sunday 13th October@ Stade De Brough 6-30pm

2 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Their probly still there now, untouched. But just leaving your empty glass bottles around on the dog track is totally unacceptable, even in Walker.

Fair point, costs nothing to be tidy and respectful - put it down to over exuberance and not being too familiar with cup winning protocol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, erimus11 said:

Fair point, costs nothing to be tidy and respectful - put it down to over exuberance and not being too familiar with cup winning protocol 

They'll have to have plastic bottles next time, if there ever is one ;)

A bet the stadium owners would have went mental over it, they twist on about bits of shale.

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Their probly still there now, untouched. But just leaving your empty glass bottles around on the dog track is totally unacceptable, even in Walker.

Byker lol

15 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Byker lol

Aye,,, but that's the sort of thing you'd expect from a bunch of kids on a Friday night down at the welfare.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crescent girl said:

Both were fined the maximum amount for their remarks. 

Ref wants fining for his stupid decisions

Think i'll buy him a set of Binoculars for Xmas.

10 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Is that the first time the Bears have won a KO Cup at Brough?    They certainly didn't in 1980!

Are you asking a serious question, I didn't think anybody was disputing that fact

38 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Byker Grove

I bet it was those Burners that left the bottles:D

Edited by Speedway4ever

16 hours ago, Speedway4ever said:

Ref wants fining for his stupid decisions

Think i'll buy him a set of Binoculars for Xmas.

??? The Barker exclusion could have gone either way. Wright was excluded for having both wheels on the centre green, not for colliding with Ulrich. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, leander said:

??? The Barker exclusion could have gone either way. Wright was excluded for having both wheels on the centre green, not for colliding with Ulrich. 

Watching the replay and at no point did Wright have both wheels over the white line

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, leander said:

9 minutes ago, Marshall07 said:

Watching the replay and at no point did Wright have both wheels over the white line

If that was the official reason, it makes the decision look even more dodgy.

I agree with the Barker one tho, I agree that Danny looked slightly out of control, whereas Barker never does ;)

1 hour ago, Marshall07 said:

And the replay is available where? 

2 minutes ago, leander said:

And the replay is available where? 

Here:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marshall07 said:

well after seeing the replay of Charles riding over the whit line . i am still looking for it .  watched it tons of times and  still cannot see where he went over the line with his driven (rear) wheel .. would like to see the Ben Barker exclusion too . Danny has admitted he locked up and Ben reacted in the only way poss . can anyone post that on here , seeing that the Newcastle management were so quick to put  Charles exclusion  on here while the meeting ongoing .  so lets see it and maybe i will change my mind ...   do it for Dish !

deffo all 4 back ...

Edited by jenga
Do I need a reason ?
  • Like 1