British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Big Al

Championship Grand Final 2019

Poor Tigger's all that money spent and nowt in trophy cabinet apart from spiders and cobwebs :) well done Leicester

• Haha 3

but Glasgow did have an awful lot of bad luck . but that speedway . cammy will be lost for words !

well done the lions team  and S.D. . best team all season and deserved the title . best in the league , but not the world ...........

• Like 1

C'mon you Lions, it was our destiny. Congratulations to all connected with the club it has been a long awaited success and fully deserved

• Like 1

Glasgow definitely had some bad luck over the 2 legs. Feel we deserve the title though, we’ve earned it over the whole, long, season. Credit to all at the club. Champions!!

Edited by Mr Bump
  • Like 2

there is no such thing as bad luck in speedway , good luck and bad luck balance theme selves  out over the season and is part of the sport , as are injuries . money cant buy you(me) love. THE BEATles ....  buzzin for the lions ..

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

Congratulations Leicester Lions. Your name will look good next to Workington's on 2 of this years trophies :t::D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1969 the year I saw the Lions live for the first time. 
2019 the year I saw the Lions win the league for the first time .

50 years! 
Thank you to everybody for making it happen.  

• Like 7

Well done Leicester Lions and enjoy:drink:

• Like 1

Can just see cami knickers post match interview going on about the Tigger's bad luck running into each other, , bet he is still going on about the 1 point lost last year as well !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

congrats to ty proctor on a league double. .. can he do three on the spin ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jenga said:

Not forgetting a shield double too Jenga! :party:

Well done to Cookie tonight. Many congratulations to Leicester. They topped the table so fully merited the title.

thought whoever had home leg first would have an advantage and I feel Leicester defended their 12 point home win with experienced riders and a more evenly balanced septet. 

• Like 1

A testament to an all round side. A solid performance in both legs but how fitting was it that Ellis Perks, on his way to 3 leagues titles, should not only seal the deal in heat 14, but also be the Lions top scorer.

Well done to the whole team for their fighting performance, tonight and throughout the season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jenga said:

i would have wrote the same thing if Glasgow had won  . kyle and rasser ! 

1 minute ago, shazza13 said:

Not forgetting a shield double too Jenga! :party:

i think they will have enough trouble coming to terms with this loss and many others ..  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1