British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Big Al

Championship Grand Final 2019

From a Lions perspective, choice of guest is a vital one to get right. Is Steve Worrall already booked, or could it be Jake Allen who on the evidence of yesterday could be more likely to win races.

Could be Jake Allen for both legs. Or maybe Allen at Glasgow & Richard Lawson for the home leg. Or Josh Pickering again like the Eastbourne meetings? Sure there are others I’ve forgotten, we’ve had a few

Leicester away was the meeting we managed to grab defeat from the jaws of victory . Both league matches were close affairs , here's hoping the weather plays ball and doesn't spoil things 

Edited by Paulco
Ridiculous censorship

Is S.N.A.T.C.H an iffy word on here ? Wont let me post the word . I know what it is another name for , but its proper meaning is in the dictionary lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Should be 2 cracking meetings, hopefully weather plays ball, mon the Tigers

• Like 1

Whilst I obviously wanted the Bears to be in the final I think both Leicester and Glasgow deserve to be there - good luck to both sides - lets hope it's a cracking tie

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Paulco said:

Is S.N.A.T.C.H an iffy word on here ? Wont let me post the word . I know what it is another name for , but its proper meaning is in the dictionary lol

Yes it is: American slang but I won't say what for! :wub::nono:

1 hour ago, *JJ said:

Yes it is: American slang but I won't say what for! :wub::nono:

It's also an English word for grab . Very strange that it cant be used properly in a sentence on here

7 hours ago, Paulco said:

It's also an English word for grab . Very strange that it cant be used properly in a sentence on here

could be something to do with the American side of the computer . windows etc . they have a different way with words . its a bit strange that us brits can put the words speedway and entertainment in the same sentence .!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Paulco said:

The operating system in the computer, including spellcheckers and rude word removers, are American. Therefore, it removes words which are offensive to Yanks, but purely British bad language can slip through!

I bought a pack of frozen Mexican faggots today

• Haha 1

2 key Tigers in lesser league winning action tonight <insert 'fingers crossed' emoji!!> 

• Like 2