British Speedway Forum
ReadingRacer2017

Premiership Playoff Final 2nd Leg - Swindon v Ipswich - 17/10

Gavla.... did Ippo beat Poole in the semi’s ?  You should have mentioned it. :D

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, semion said:

Gavla.... did Ippo beat Poole in the semi’s ?  You should have mentioned it. :D

And i will continue to do so with all the flack and crap i endured over the season.....nothing is sweeter

21 minutes ago, Gavan said:

And i will continue to do so with all the flack and crap i endured over the season.....nothing is sweeter

Your team were an utter embarrassment last night. Swindon are going to run riot tomorrow.:lol:

Edited by Steve Shovlar

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Well if Swindon fans aren’t celebrating now it’s ridiculous. I should imagine you can’t get odds on Swindon winning. 5000/1 on?

I will wait until its mathematically confirmed in the 2nd leg before celebrating thanks. If its a wet track then anything can happen.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Your team were an utter embarrassment last night. Swindon are going to run riot tomorrow.:lol:

Huge difference between being embarrassed and beaten by a better team ..........still at least we cant be considered chokers

2 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Awwww no. 

The thread read has only just opened and it’s been Gavin and Shovlar’d

stand by for more of the usual .....

Sorry but the man is a trolling p1llock of the highest order

Well done to Adam last night looked quick and smooth

Just now, Gavan said:

Huge difference between being embarrassed and beaten by a better team ..........still at least we cant be considered chokers

Exactly Gav. At the start of the season we could never seem to get the top 5 to click at the same time and with nothing coming from reserve we were crap. We have sorted the reserves out and Adam and Tobi have been especially good in the play offs so far meaning that we have peaked at the right time. I don't think its any disgrace losing to us if we finish the job in the 2nd leg. We are the best team this year and would be deserving champions IMO.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, thecoombdog said:

Exactly Gav. At the start of the season we could never seem to get the top 5 to click at the same time and with nothing coming from reserve we were crap. We have sorted the reserves out and Adam and Tobi have been especially good in the play offs so far meaning that we have peaked at the right time. I don't think its any disgrace losing to us if we finish the job in the 2nd leg. We are the best team this year and would be deserving champions IMO.

Spot on

You have been the best team and i said you were favourites back in June or July

Its no disgrace to lose to a side better than you

I looked at the match up and across the board rider for rider you were better except i would have Allen over Vissing

After being considered cannon fodder at the start ...........to making the final and knocking out Poole who chose us expecting to just rock up and knock us out , its been a great season

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

A bit like Poole were a embarrassment in the semi. Them grapes must be pretty sour this time of year down there. Get over it its only sport. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Change in rider order for the Witches

1. Niels Kristian Iversen

2. Danny King

3. Richard Lawson

4. Chris Harris 

5. Cameron Heeps

6. Jake Allen

7. James Sarjeant

Sensible as they need to get a good start.

50 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Awwww no. 

The thread read has only just opened and it’s been Gavin and Shovlar’d

stand by for more of the usual .....

Your boy did brilliant Jonny.  He’s coming on good.

41 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Its no disgrace to lose to a side better than you

That is true. But it shows how not up for it Ipswich were when Perks passed and beat Harris. Your team were woeful and waived the white flag on the parade.

Iversen poor and why persevere with Sarjeant? If he can't bust the tapes he's nowhere.