British Speedway Forum
ReadingRacer2017

Premiership Playoff Final 2nd Leg - Swindon v Ipswich - 17/10

Ipswich finishing their season as they started it, with Jake Allen doing the heavy lifting.

Let's be honest,, if the Ipswich team started the season in its current format,,, I doubt it would have even made the play offs

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Sadly the Witches seem to be at odds with each other and the track. One certainty for 2020 ought to be a new manager for the Witches. Apart from Louis taking back control, a rebuild is probably needed but given where the sport is you may well find the status quo in 2020. 

Who would Louis take back control from? 

Director had a fit live on air there. Changing the camera every couple of seconds. Just dire trying to watch this. Clearly the director doesn’t understand the sport at all.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

7 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The away team should be treated the same as the home side. The ref has allowed Swindon riders to get away with rollers. Not a level playing field.

To be fair, rollers are necessary for a level playing field.  :)

• Haha 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Director had a fit live on air there. Changing the camera every couple of seconds. Just dire trying to watch this.

Don't watch it then.

Just now, DC2 said:

To be fair, rollers are necessary for a level playing field.  :)

Boom boom.

Just now, Baldyman said:

Who would Louis take back control from? 

Hawkins who could not organise a piss up in an Adnams brewery. I am sure you could do a better job of managing the team

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Boom boom.

Thanks, Ernie.  

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Director had a fit live on air there. Changing the camera every couple of seconds. Just dire trying to watch this. Clearly the director doesn’t understand the sport at all.

I think they have a apprentice director, clearly no idea what he's doing 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawk127 said:

Hawkins who could not organise a piss up in an Adnams brewery. I am sure you could do a better job of managing the team

You say that but there in the finals so can't be all that bad 

1 minute ago, Hawk127 said:

Oh as in team manager,,,,, and yeah I'm positive I could do better,,, but any better with the current team I'm not sure. As not many would be in my team