British Speedway Forum
ReadingRacer2017

Premiership Playoff Final 2nd Leg - Swindon v Ipswich - 17/10

Bet he's got his tangtastic Haribo's on top.

27 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Ipswich waived the white flag heat one at Foxhall. Not worthy of being there with this performance. 

Ditto Poole or Wolves. 

• Like 1

Tonight is why it's right that Rosco is no longer manager of our national side. That little dig in the interview was negative, unprofessional and unnecessary.  But fair play to him for his results with Swindon, deserves credit for that.

• Like 1

Swindon got lucky. Don’t know why their fans haven’t admitted it.

If it hadn’t rained at 7 pm in the first leg of the semi at WR, we would have demolished Ipswich by at least 20, meaning it would have been us in the final. Then Matt would have made a few more bumps and Doyle would have struggled along with the other gating tarts. Poole winning 58-32 and cruising it tonight. 

I know it. Rosco knows it. Would have been title number 9.:(

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Ipswich waived the white flag heat one at Foxhall. Not worthy of being there with this performance. 

Ignore the poster...  But he is right.  They seems to lack interest, desire or fight.  Riders fault, managers fault I don't know.

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Come on Ipswich, I said you could get 26,,,thats just 1 point in the last 3 races,,, can we manage it

Yes,,,,, only 2 more needed now

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Come on Ipswich, I said you could get 26,,,thats just 1 point in the last 3 races,,, can we manage it

Nigel Pearson says Ipswich might get two 5-0s, so you could be ok.

Have the Ipswich riders no personal pride. Iversen is a lost cause. You would think that some rides would want to prove a point but alas this is not the case. Perhaps Chris Louis should make a comeback. Can only improve on this shambles.

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Swindon got lucky. Don’t know why their fans haven’t admitted it.

If it hadn’t rained at 7 pm in the first leg of the semi at WR, we would have demolished Ipswich by at least 20, meaning it would have been us in the final. Then Matt would have made a few more bumps and Doyle would have struggled along with the other gating tarts. Poole winning 58-32 and cruising it tonight. 

I know it. Rosco knows it. Would have been title number 9.:(

If's , but's and maybe's because you didn't . You got beat in the Semi 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, norbold said:

Nigel Pearson says Ipswich might get two 5-0s, so you could be ok.

Nigel Pearson talking bollocks from the start of the season right until the end. 

• Like 3