British Speedway Forum
ReadingRacer2017

Premiership Playoff Final 2nd Leg - Swindon v Ipswich - 17/10

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Swindon got lucky. Don’t know why their fans haven’t admitted it.

If it hadn’t rained at 7 pm in the first leg of the semi at WR, we would have demolished Ipswich by at least 20, meaning it would have been us in the final. Then Matt would have made a few more bumps and Doyle would have struggled along with the other gating tarts. Poole winning 58-32 and cruising it tonight. 

I know it. Rosco knows it. Would have been title number 9.:(

Winners make their own luck

trolls live in fantasy land 

Edited by 89buttons
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If it hadn’t rained at 7 pm in the first leg of the semi at WR, we would have demolished Ipswich by at least 20, meaning it would have been us in the final. Then Matt would have made a few more bumps and Doyle would have struggled along with the other gating tarts. Poole winning 58-32 and cruising it tonight. 

Glug. glug, glug, keep chomping, all you've done is moan moan moan

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

2 teams turn up and race on the same track. The 2 teams that were successful made the final.

• Haha 1

Rasmus Jensen must be the best mid season signing since Ward at Swindon or Greg at Poole in 2013. 

Cant think of anyone who has gone to that level. 

Congrats swindon. Have a top 5 that is arguably the best we have seen since 2014. 

• Like 1

Maybe they should replace Tatum with Shovlar next season so he can watch Premiership speedway and talk bull all night with shoutie.;)

• Like 2

If Iversen was brought back to beat Ellis Perks, he's done his job tonight..

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Think on the plus side you could be beating Berwick in playoffs next year :rofl:

• Haha 1

Sounds of the 70’s all blinking night. Hi ho bloody silver lining, Hot Chocolate, ELO......:lol:

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Enjoy the CL next season.  I would like to say that you and your fellow trolls will be missed but I’m pretty sure you won’t be :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

People having pops at Ipswich riders tonight i don't get.Any team that would have gone to Swindon tonight would have got hammered.You just have to suck it up and admit Swindon are head and shoulders above any team this season.

Well done Swindon on winning the league title.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Sounds of the 70’s all blinking night. Hi ho bloody silver lining, Hot Chocolate, ELO......:lol:

Bloody shocking isn't it shows how dated the sport is, I mean playing we are the champions as well talk about cheese fest.

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

People having pops at Ipswich riders tonight i don't get.Any team that would have gone to Swindon tonight would have got hammered.You just have to suck it up and admit Swindon are head and shoulders above any team this season.

Well done Swindon on winning the league title.

So they should, total lack of pride and shocking performance by the so called top ippo guys

• Like 2

Worrying  that Scott thinks bonuses would have been paid to witches riders. Speedway cannot afford to buy a winning team. Ipswich paying generously is a joke. Not sure anyone apart from one deserve anything other then points money. 

36 minutes ago, Pob said:

And yet we still beat you in the semi :D

With ease. :party:

16 minutes ago, Speedy swindon pete said:

Pirates riders and fans should just be thankful it’s not them getting humiliated in the final. Small comforts. :drink:

Seeing them humiliated in the semis by the ‘fodder’ was the highlight.

congratulations to Swindon, no one would have touched them in the Play Offs. Best team all season long.

• Like 1