British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Cheese

GB v Denmark - King's Lynn, Wednesday October 23rd 7.30

All for us having international test matches but why we don’t go to Europe to have them I have no idea as that’s where we’re crap. Would benefit more from riding away than at home.

Sounds like that’s the plan going forward.

2 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

All for us having international test matches but why we don’t go to Europe to have them I have no idea as that’s where we’re crap. Would benefit more from riding away than at home.

New management now in place so we would all hope GB race abroad in 2020.

14 minutes ago, proud panther said:

With all the crap Woffy gets on here regarding GB, wonder what the haters will make of Lamberts absence ?

Very surprised Lambert not riding, especially the effect it could have on the crowd attendance  

5 hours ago, proud panther said:

With all the crap Woffy gets on here regarding GB, wonder what the haters will make of Lamberts absence ?

I always prefer to wait for the reason, but I know others like to jump to conclusions. Not that I am going, but I hope the Danish side isn’t too strong. Chance for a few youngsters to show themselves to the UK fans

I like this:

"The Denmark septet will be led by team manager Hans Nielsen, who will be bringing at least three riders in his side that don’t regularly race in Britain. The full line-up is expected to be confirmed in the coming days."

Whetting the appetites with the lure of Jepsen-Jensen, Michelsen & Madsen but more likely 3 riders who are of a standard that means they can't  hold down a spot in the Championship.

Denmark side is;

Niels-Kristian Iversen, Kasper Andersen, Mikkel Bech Jensen, Rasmus Jensen, Hans Andersen, Matias Nielsen, Benjamin Basso

Also, Anders Rowe replaces Kyle Bickley.