British Speedway Forum

12 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

You're probably right......however, 'we' (B'ham) are definitely far stronger ! (thankfully)  :D

When I say far stronger? I wasn't insinuating that we're far stronger than Somerset? I am suggesting that our starting 7 is far stronger than our 2019 starting 7 :t:

As for Ellis over Harris ? may be....but I'd rather have Harris over Schlein/Barker :t:

14 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

A duff signing??? :oops: Would like to see suggestions for a rider on his average that’s better?

Admittedly only over 4 meetings but he didn't even manage to average 6.00 during that time for Berwick. He's signed on nearly a 7 point average.

No value in that for me as his best days are way behind him. I would be amazed if he finishes the season with Birmingham. He will either get injured or just stop fancying it.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:23 AM, CountyGround said:

No brainer really: Comes in on 2, member of 2019 team, former team mascot, lives oxford, many local family connections,popular with the fans & spectacular on track.

I don't think he has had the backing off track that many others enjoy but things look more promising for 2020. Any new backing would I'm sure be most appreciated.   

Nathan will need a N.L. team place so he gets plenty of rides to develop & keep sharpe. With a smaller N.L. in 2020 there will be more riders than team places.

14 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

Nathan will need a N.L. team place so he gets plenty of rides to develop & keep sharpe. With a smaller N.L. in 2020 there will be more riders than team places.

Isn’t it seven teams rather than eight and fewer older riders being allowed?

41 minutes ago, SomersetBlue said:

Next rider is tomorrow at 8am sounds a biggie too. 

Hans Andersen would be good.

And leave 3.54 for the final rider. Could have been Drew Kemp!

1. Charles Wright                    9.35
  2. Anders Rowe                      4.27
  3. Rory Schlein                        8.69
  4. Josh Bates                          6.19
  5. Ben Barker                           7.05
  6. Alfie Bowtell/Tom Perry    3.02/3.38
  7. Nathan Stoneman              2.00

Total: 40.57/40.93

Personally would prefer to see Tom, as I kinda wanna see Alfie back at Newcastle... But Alfie is the better, younger choice... However a little bit more experience with Nathan at reserve that you'd get with Tom might be beneficial for Somerset too... Hmmm, would love to see Charles back at Somerset just so he's not with the smoggies anymore :(

Edited by Dandelion

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

Hume or Kinsley?

Hume and Kinsley would fit in place of Tom Perry or Alfie Bowtell in my theory above... Good shouts

5 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Wright is at Redcar. 

Ah sheit :unsure: You know that for sure?

4 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Ah sheit :unsure: You know that for sure?

Think its pretty common knowledge. He is highly popular, near home and doesn't want to go to Somerset. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Bradley Wilson-Dean or Michael Palm Toft imo.

BWD would be a bad signing on his average.

Palm-Toft and Connor Mountain would fit but I think Anders Rowe has already said he’ll be riding at number 2.