British Speedway Forum

19 hours ago, scillyclam said:

Would Chris Holder fit in the team ???

What average would Dan Bewley come in on?

I am afraid it is highly unlikely that we will ever see him back in the Championship as he has now set his sights & aims higher by participating in the European leagues. 

Edited by IronScorpion
never say never. his form could drop.
  • Like 1

Don't think there is anyone who'd be available close to BWD's average, so I guess the choice will end up being between starting the season well under the limit or making another change. 

Not fair at all on Stoneman but he'd probably be the one to make way, if so looking at those who rode CL last season it's probably down to Lasse Bjerre or Todd Kurtz + Nathan Greaves

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Cheese said:

Don't think there is anyone who'd be available close to BWD's average, so I guess the choice will end up being between starting the season well under the limit or making another change. 

Not fair at all on Stoneman but he'd probably be the one to make way, if so looking at those who rode CL last season it's probably down to Lasse Bjerre or Todd Kurtz + Nathan Greaves

Lasse Bjerre was on Poole's radar earlier (He;s a Poole asset) but said he didn't want to do UK racing unless he got a place in both leagues. Todd Kurtz has to be an option.

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Lasse Bjerre was on Poole's radar earlier (He;s a Poole asset) but said he didn't want to do UK racing unless he got a place in both leagues. Todd Kurtz has to be an option.

A highly uninspiring option too. Every attempt should be made to accommodate Bellego in my opinion.

1 minute ago, kopite92 said:

Luke Becker replaces BWD

Wow!  Becker is likely to set this league on fire.  He has had many, many offers to 'come across' from the Premiership, and it looks (no pun intended!) as if Garry & The Hancocks -- sounds like a 'sixties pop group -- have a hit on their hands!

• Haha 1

Think Mr May has pulled a rabbit out of the hat, not for the first time.

• Like 2

Hope he’s deemed ‘good enough’ this time around. 
improvement on bwd.