British Speedway Forum

Terrific entertainment last night for the Wolves match from 2017. Great all round performance from the team.

• Like 1

Thumping good matches against Rye from 2013. I remember how good we were that season, whole team were brilliant, and as for Doyley. 

• Like 2

So GP off , don’t look good for the Pairs either I suppose. Just cancelled my hotel for the weekend . 

20 hours ago, Cliffeboy said:

So GP off , don’t look good for the Pairs either I suppose. Just cancelled my hotel for the weekend . 

I'd take a guess after Glasgow's announcement, there is likely to be a few more that follow too....

• Like 1

Rumours on the grapevine is Somerset is one to, which I hope is not true. But I do think that there will be a few more teams that will not start this short season.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Crabba59 said:

Rumours on the grapevine is Somerset is one to, which I hope is not true. But I do think that there will be a few more teams that will not start this short season.  

Glasgow probably first domino to fall.

1 hour ago, Richard Weston said:

Glasgow probably first domino to fall.

:nono:

3 hours ago, MANSE said:

:nono:

In terms of clubs not wanting to race this year...nothing else intended or implied.  

On Glasgow thread I praised the club owners for the open and honest way they dealt with situation.  

Best not to risk finances and try and come back in 2021.

• Like 1

Just watched heat 15 of the Swindon / Rebels challenge from 2012. 

Darcy was playing with Andersen, how old was he ? , 20 or something. What a talent , what a loss to speedway. Stay strong Darcy you were something else mate.

• Like 2