British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gavan

Poole Supporters Grand Final Thread

This doesn't support your statement that anyone can post on any thread! We have to put up with you trolling on Poole threads, so now you know what it is like and will have to put up. :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

This doesn't support your statement that anyone can post on any thread! We have to put up with you trolling on Poole threads, so now you know what it is like and will have to put up. :)

Ive no problem with people posting where they want............but when it is trolling guff from the same people its rather boring

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Ive set up a little separate thread here for all you bitter Poole fans to have a little chat all on your own about the Grand Final.................simply because some of you are clogging up the main threads discussing how woeful Ipswich were in not trying last night

You can sit on here and discuss how poor the final is without Poole in it all by yourselves and let the Ipswich and Swindon fans, who have a mutual respect for each other, carry on with the final chat

Maybe next season, if you dont pick the 'easy' team in the semi final, and you have riders that actually put in effort, then you can be a part of a Grand Final thread again...............

I’ve avoided responding to you for longer than I expected - but your constant obsession with all things Poole, and in particular one poster is bordering on the need for help. You turn every thread into your hatred of Poole and stalk every post from SS. You’ve made your repetitive point soooooo many times. Please STF Up and let the subject thread flow without so much anger. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Hodgy said:

I’ve avoided responding to you for longer than I expected - but your constant obsession with all things Poole, and in particular one poster is bordering on the need for help. You turn every thread into your hatred of Poole and stalk every post from SS. You’ve made your repetitive point soooooo many times. Please STF Up and let the subject thread flow without so much anger. 

Blimey pot kettle ???? hypocrite alert 

8 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Blimey pot kettle ???? hypocrite alert 

Appreciate your opinion but sorry sorry don’t understand the accusation.  Where is the hypocrisy?

OK, so Gavan has an unhealthy fascination with Poole.

But I like this thread, it does keep Poole fans off the streets.  :)

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Appreciate your opinion but sorry sorry don’t understand the accusation.  Where is the hypocrisy?

Hi your response is very reasonable so lets keep it civilised .In the same sentence you told some to STF up and do not be so angry ... It may just be me but you seemed a little angry .  

19 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Hi your response is very reasonable so lets keep it civilised .In the same sentence you told some to STF up and do not be so angry ... It may just be me but you seemed a little angry .  

Fair play, thanks for explaining. Understand your meaning. Sometimes the same peeps regurgitating the same biased rubbish eventually gets the better of me. Taking over every thread with the same negativity towards a certain team and supporter, over and over. 

Im back in the room. Thanks again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1