British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, ASpeedwayfan said:

And how do you know this?

He doesn't! He's obsessed with Poole staying up. 

19 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He doesn't! He's obsessed with Poole staying up. 

I think you could lose the last 4 words of your post and still be correct L-C

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ray c said:

just guessing I would think .wish he was correct though 

Reasons?

39 minutes ago, sugarray said:

Reasons?

Top team for the last 20 years i think thats a good reason for wanting to see your team race in the top league in your country but unfortunately what will be will be !!!

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Buttons said:

If Poole get permission to ride on a Wednesday, who knows they may stay put.

How would that ever work? No danes and no Josh for starters (Denmark). Supposedly both Holder's and Josh are at Sheffield and Brady at BV..? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ray c said:

Top team for the last 20 years i think thats a good reason for wanting to see your team race in the top league in your country but unfortunately what will be will be !!!

7 team league doesn't appeal to me, so if we do drop down I am glad to be out of that. If we stay in PL and got to ride on Weds, I am not sure who on earth we could get heat leader wise as Josh and Nic are riding in Denmark next season. Who knows how far the deals have gone with some Poole assets riding for other clubs are. I don't think it has been a flippant decision. I think once it was made that is pretty much it. I am sure Skidder and Pirates of Poole will correct me if I am wrong. 

On 10/23/2019 at 11:00 AM, Gavan said:

I know that

But if Poole knew they were dropping down you would move heaven and earth to sign him...............loves the track and an entertainer...............he would put bums on seats

Hes only going one way to old and inconsistent now

37 minutes ago, ray c said:

Pity Cov packed up ray c used to be some epics between them

49 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

7 team league doesn't appeal to me, so if we do drop down I am glad to be out of that. If we stay in PL and got to ride on Weds, I am not sure who on earth we could get heat leader wise as Josh and Nic are riding in Denmark next season. Who knows how far the deals have gone with some Poole assets riding for other clubs are. I don't think it has been a flippant decision. I think once it was made that is pretty much it. I am sure Skidder and Pirates of Poole will correct me if I am wrong. 

Derrrrr ... if you stayed up Sheffield would make it eight teams. Perfect.

5 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Yep spot on1

55 minutes ago, DC2 said:

7 other teams derrrrrrr :D 8 is still not enough. I actually put in my email to MF, if 10-12 teams were in the PL then fine, stay. Nothing personal DC but seeing Swindon 3 times a season at home, is a bit bloomin' boring! 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

7 other teams derrrrrrr :D 8 is still not enough. I actually put in my email to MF, if 10-12 teams were in the PL then fine, stay. Nothing personal DC but seeing Swindon 3 times a season at home, is a bit bloomin' boring! 

still more league meetings than in the championship remembering poole supporters don't supporti other meetings like cup etc as well

2 minutes ago, ray c said:

still more league meetings than in the championship remembering poole supporters don't supporti other meetings like cup etc as well

Only by a few. I'd rather just see different teams than the same old ones all the time! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Only by a few. I'd rather just see different teams than the same old ones all the time! 

How many meetings did you go to this year, Lisa?