British Speedway Forum

So is Bjarne a realistic option? Would be good to have him at Poole again before he retires. Should be okay at CL level..? 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

So is Bjarne a realistic option? Would be good to have him at Poole again before he retires. Should be okay at CL level..? 

His last Premiership average was 6.91 in 2016, which would convert to 11.05 with the 1.6 Championship converter for 2020 - unless of course he was given a reasonable reduction for being out of British Speedway for 3 years?

6 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

His last Premiership average was 6.91 in 2016, which would convert to 11.05 with the 1.6 Championship converter for 2020 - unless of course he was given a reasonable reduction for being out of British Speedway for 3 years?

And so it begins......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

if we going to sign golden oldies scott nicholls any day of the week for me how the mighty have fallen 

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

No reduction would be reasonable. Bjarne's 2019 Danish League form saw him recording a similar average to Klindt and Rasmus Jensen both of whom have GSAs over 7 in the Prem.

1 hour ago, The Weasel said:

And so it begins......

You beat me to it :D

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, arnieg said:

No reduction would be reasonable. Bjarne's 2019 Danish League form saw him recording a similar average to Klindt and Rasmus Jensen both of whom have GSAs over 7 in the Prem.

I guess all leagues should be taken into account then. No idea on his Swedish and Polish averages btw!

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

ofYou beat me to it :D

1 hour ago, The Weasel said:

And so it begins......

you both seem happy to see the demise of poole speedway 

Edited by ray c

9 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I guess all leagues should be taken into account then. No idea on his Swedish and Polish averages btw!

I can't find anything on the new Svemo site, horrible to navigate.  Polish div 2 (third tier):

8. Josh Grajczonek 2,218
9. Bjarne Pedersen 2.143
12. Jaimon Lidsey 2,076

• Thanks 1

Of course Pedersen shouldnt get any sort of reduction.......his form on the continent shows his level of ability

Jeez Poole drop down and the try the same old same old

Pedersens 11 pt ave. would soon drop after he's completed a couple of qualifying matches. The conversion is only for team building, isn't it?

I would still have Bjarne on an eleven point average, he will put bums on seats which is what we need isn't it?

42 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Of course Pedersen shouldnt get any sort of reduction.......his form on the continent shows his level of ability

Jeez Poole drop down and the try the same old same old

Umm 'Poole' prob haven't been doing anything Gavan? Is just a conversation amongst fans..!! 

If his average abroad is in line with the 11 pt average in the CL, then that's fair enough. No harm in asking the question though. They can say no! 

12 minutes ago, Pirate Rich said:

I would still have Bjarne on an eleven point average, he will put bums on seats which is what we need isn't it?

Never realized he was that exciting :D to much of a risk on that average 

• Like 1