British Speedway Forum

Is Todd Kurtz a possibility for 2020?

6 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

wont reveal the names. But i can tell you right now Pedersen, Andersen and Holder will NOT be in our team. 

when the team is name I will also be able to say I got it spot on like you :t:sorry could not resist that

you have to seriously think for Bjarne, Hans and Holder etc. 

Hans and Bjarne are near the end of there careers do they really want to be driving to Glasgow, Redcar, Berwick etc for not that much money. 

The travel in the UK as everyone knows is quite a lot and the money doesn't deliver at all. 

3 minutes ago, ray c said:

when the team is name I will also be able to say I got it spot on like you :t:sorry could not resist that

Thats fine for you. Just saying I said THJ for Bham 3 days ago. So i think im quite happy with what i know. 

3 minutes ago, poole keith said:

are you still a student at bournmouth uni bolton?been there a few yrs now or have you found work in the area?

Doing a Masters now. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Tonight's announcement any clues?

I think I know who he thinks it is, Skidder has already given a clue on it and so has Rosco on Twitter funnily enough and some Swindon fans too! 

:Probably co-incidence but Peter Kildemand is making his announcement about a UK team place later today!!!? Don't forget he rode for Poole at the start of the 2018 season, although his converted average would be ridiculous!!?

Edited by Skidder1

5 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

:Probably co-incidence but Peter Kildemand is making his announcement about a UK team place later today!!!? Don't forget he rode for Poole at the start of the 2018 season, although his converted average would be ridiculous!!?

Can't see that as his average would be far too high. Really hope not can't stand him!

Edited by foreverblue
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I think I know who he thinks it is, Skidder has already given a clue on it and so has Rosco on Twitter funnily enough and some Swindon fans too! 

Adam Ellis. Very pleased if true.

• Like 1