British Speedway Forum

25 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

More to come too.

Sounds like a great idea. I would like to see the club create some wallpapers and such for phones/laptops etc. Just adds something a little extra. And when fixtures come out to add them to you're phone like the county championship has done with cricket. 

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Oh dear you sad bitter pathetic little man

Your place is the lower league now ......stop living on past glories.....

Everton, Leeds, Blackburn, Liverpool in particular all teams who have won the top league but havent for a number of years........you never know Poole could do a Liverpool and come back one day

I will just enjoy our team (remember them, the cannon fodder who bet your team of bottlers) signing up the top riders and having riders like Pedersen and Kildemand coming to us ....should be top notch

What top riders have Ipswich signed then?!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

What top riders have Ipswich signed then?!!

Gav's clearly too busy salivating at the thought of seeing Kurtz and Holder again

• Haha 1

I keep out of the silly talk on here about Poole dropping down a league. The fact is that for economic reasons they have and that’s that.

Personally , I would of hatted it if Poole had to let Ward, Holder and Magic go but those days have gone and the league has been diluted tremendously. Remembering when Poole were in the 2nd div before the racing was great and riders and fans were as one.

Now top riders ride in so many leagues, home and abroad whose riders are they really. Costs of flying foreign riders in are tremendous and crowds are reducing. Therefore, if you want speedway costs must be cut.

Yes it was great watching the Premiership it was no where near the standard of the old EL. Also watching Somerset the racing was great and a lot closer. Plymouth in the bottom league also provided some good racing on their own track.

Therefore, you can say my team are better than yours but speedway is speedway and the closer the racing makes it interesting. Well done to Swindon for winning the league but remember they enjoyed the lower league in the past and I for one enjoyed it most weeks.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Gav's clearly too busy salivating at the thought of seeing Kurtz and Holder again

He spends most of his time in the championship section now Poole are in it 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Yes - except when he's banned!!!!

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Yes - except when he's banned!!!!

Know sign of him on the Ipswich 2020 thread, how strange 

3rd Rider announcement next Wednesday - December 4th!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Why don't you just ignore him and don't bite, he would soon get tired of talking to himself as such. ?

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 10:24 AM, Skidder1 said:

Well done L-C on winning the Poole tee-shirt for the best Worrall question!:t:

ps. next signing announcement by Tuesday latest!

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Are you sure you got the day right this time!

Straight from the horses mouth this time. Last time was based on him saying 'in 4-5 days'