British Speedway Forum

17 minutes ago, KrisB said:

Keep up 

Adam Ellis still to sign

I only go on who has officially signed.

1 hour ago, Jason.C said:

Going for the steam roller effect this year it seems. If we are signing Ellis, it leaves a bit over 7pts for the last two? Who they are will be key & whether they are capable of picking off the other teams reserves. 

Could see Zaine Kennedy with you guys. Then maybe an Alfie Bowtell or a Jack Smith at 7

23 minutes ago, spin king said:

I only go on who has officially signed.

Signed but not announced yet.

38 minutes ago, Diamond geezer said:

Could see Zaine Kennedy with you guys. Then maybe an Alfie Bowtell or a Jack Smith at 7

Zaine not doing U.K. 

doubt either of those 2 

Zaine has put on twitter that he doesn't have a team in uk, which is a shame as I think he has potential

11 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Signed but not announced yet.

Well done mate, you got the timing of King's signing spot on!  Always liked Danny King and will provide a good spearhead with Steve Worrall and probably Adam Ellis.

• Thanks 1

In my personal experience Danny King has never been that prolific at Wimborne Road so am a touch surprised about this signing personally.  Whilst he is a top rider in the Championship, he's not great at our place but I guess that can improve riding it every week.  Having said the above, welcome Danny :cheers:

Edited by chris4gillian

The video was rather good. Over 10K views on Twitter. 3.5 on Facebook. 1K on instagram. Plus the website and Echo. 

Glasgow are rightly first but Poole must be 2nd now with the social media.

Good to see the champ having better social Media than the prem. 

1 hour ago, chris4gillian said:

In my personal experience Danny King has never been that prolific at Wimborne Road so am a touch surprised about this signing personally.  Whilst he is a top rider in the Championship, he's not great at our place but I guess that can improve riding it every week.  Having said the above, welcome Danny :cheers:

King average 7.43 last season at Poole. While riding at 5. Which is pretty impressive. Also first meeting he got 1 point after falling in 3 rides. But imagine he will Be on for 10 points most meetings at home. 

28 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

The video was rather good. Over 10K views on Twitter. 3.5 on Facebook. 1K on instagram. Plus the website and Echo. 

Glasgow are rightly first but Poole must be 2nd now with the social media.

Good to see the champ having better social Media than the prem. 

The thing is it doesn't really take a lot to put decent stuff together (taking nothing away from those who do). I used to mess around on photoshop when I was 16/17 and the stuff that came out was better than most team's social medias.

Never really understood why clubs don't just get a local University student to do some volunteer work, put a few photos/videos together and make some content, everyone's a winner.

6 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

King average 7.43 last season at Poole. While riding at 5. Which is pretty impressive. Also first meeting he got 1 point after falling in 3 rides. But imagine he will Be on for 10 points most meetings at home. 

10 points plus I would think he will and should achieve at home adam and steve should not be far behind either .I think adam may end up no 1 as the season progress 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JCookie said:

The thing is it doesn't really take a lot to put decent stuff together (taking nothing away from those who do). I used to mess around on photoshop when I was 16/17 and the stuff that came out was better than most team's social medias.

Never really understood why clubs don't just get a local University student to do some volunteer work, put a few photos/videos together and make some content, everyone's a winner.

Would have to agree. It is very hard at all. Does help 2/3 of the Poole promoters happen to work for a website company. 

But all the clubs part of the Pearson media tree, Wolves, Swindon, Leicester, Sheffield, Somerset, Kent, Lynn, Pboro have awful social media. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ray c said:

10 points plus I would think he will and should achieve at home adam and steve should not be far behind either .I think adam may end up no 1 as the season progress 

Adam will be the best at home. I could easily see him average some crazy number at home like 11.2 or something. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1