British Speedway Forum

20 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Really? What’s the average of the fifth rider?

This was in regards to Redcar. Who if they signed Hume could not have one of the top 5. 

Powerful top three....really looking forward to Pirates trip to the Kings!

Hume wouldn’t fit if Poole sign Lesser Bjerre But he would if they went for the better choice of Jonas Jeppesen (or Joel Andersson or Nike Lunna, If he’s still riding).

7 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

This was in regards to Redcar. Who if they signed Hume could not have one of the top 5. 

Is Hume on a 2.40 average.? 15 or 16 National league fixtures a year is not anough for Danyon to improve.

Just now, Sidney the robin said:

Is Hume on a 2.40 average.? 15 or 16 National league fixtures a year is not anough for Danyon to improve.

No, he’s not. 3.19.

3 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

What a crazy rule is that calculated with his Ipswich figure of 2017.?

No, he last signed for Birmingham this year.

Just now, DC2 said:

No, he last signed for Birmingham this year.

How many meetings? was it 6 does it have to be six to get an average?  and was the  3.19 including   bonus points.

2 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

How many meetings? was it 6 does it have to be six to get an average?  and was the  3.19 including   bonus points.

Rolling average. GSA minus 2.5%. 3.19 now.

4 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Rolling average. GSA minus 2.5%. 3.19 now.

Hate the rule and i think he should come in on a 2.00 and i say that about any rider that is at that level and who are British.

There was no way Poole would be dropping down and not be having one of the strongest teams in the league.

No doubt the team will change during the season too. 

Some good teams in both the North and South, should be a very interesting league.

20 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Hate the rule and i think he should come in on a 2.00 and i say that about any rider that is at that level and who are British.

So drew kemp is the same level as Lawlor. This is why clubs would go bust because kemp would be paid a packet and the highest bidder would win. 

14 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

So drew kemp is the same level as Lawlor. This is why clubs would go bust because kemp would be paid a packet and the highest bidder would win. 

Agreed.

There are clear differences between the NL riders, including Stoneman, Palin and the Thompsons, all on 2.

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Outside the top 30 in the Ekstraliga, who are “the very best riders”?

Well I'd say anyone riding in the Swedish Elitserien regularly (with the exception of Swedish youngsters) would be the next level below Ekstraliga.

Having seen him ride for Brummies, I think Hume is a bargain on 3.19.

• Like 1