British Speedway Forum

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

What have fans of Ipswich or Belle Vue got to do with the argument? They are Premiership and all 3 Premiership clubs have happily re-signed the 3 riders.

Fans of Sheffield, Birmingham  and Newcastle would have had Poole's 2020 top 3  back like a shot  if they all stayed Championship or had no doubts about their future.

Well it's a forum, so I guess they can add their views on any thread they like.You and other Poole fans are commenting on Prem threads, but your are CL. Is that not the same.

• Like 4

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Well it's a forum, so I guess they can add their views on any thread they like.You and other Poole fans are commenting on Prem threads, but your are CL. Is that not the same.

Have to agree with this statement. 

Quite frankly it’s a decent squad so far. Just need the last couple of pieces to come together now. 

Just now, poolebolton said:

Have to agree with this statement. 

Quite frankly it’s a decent squad so far. Just need the last couple of pieces to come together now. 

I would never write Poole off. I'm pretty sure they will be there or thereabouts. The almost always are.

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I would never write Poole off. I'm pretty sure they will be there or thereabouts. The almost always are.

Sure changes will be made If it’s not going right. Also the fords have everyone right where they want. Last 2 signings to be made so they get the most publicity. 

17 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

What have fans of Ipswich or Belle Vue got to do with the argument? They are Premiership and all 3 Premiership clubs have happily re-signed the 3 riders.

Fans of Sheffield, Birmingham  and Newcastle would have had Poole's 2020 top 3  back like a shot  if they all stayed Championship or had no doubts about their future.

I was merely saying that i dont think Worrall and King have much improvement in them.....and that neither rider was wanted that much by their respected premiership fans

Pooles 2020 top 3 is decent ive not said otherwise

12 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Gavan's in a mood.

Mind you I would be too if I got chucked out of the house and had to sleep in a Garden shed on a cold winters night. 

ah bless you......school holidays i guess......so you go for personal attacks......nice level of intellect..........christmas will be lovely with my partner and my children but thanks awfully for your concern

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I haven thats the funny thing, i said they will make the play offs

They are just a tad touchy and challenged if you dont feel they are the best

Championship fans are in for a treat.....

Gavin keep cool.Chill out.

Yes you are totally entitled to your opinions but others are equally entitled to theirs.

Please don’t think either you or them are correct. Only time will tell and no matter any of your thoughts who knows who is correct.

Anyway, just enjoy the time of year and Peace on Earth and on this forum.

Happy Christmas.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I was merely saying that i dont think Worrall and King have much improvement in them.....and that neither rider was wanted that much by their respected premiership fans

Pooles 2020 top 3 is decent ive not said otherwise

ah bless you......school holidays i guess......so you go for personal attacks......nice level of intellect..........christmas will be lovely with my partner and my children but thanks awfully for your concern

I haven thats the funny thing, i said they will make the play offs

They are just a tad touchy and challenged if you dont feel they are the best

Championship fans are in for a treat.....

Not a personal attack. I'm just saying that I would be in a mood too if I had to sleep in a garden shed during the winter. 

Out of curiosity which one? 

13 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Not a personal attack. I'm just saying that I would be in a mood too if I had to sleep in a garden shed during the winter. 

Out of curiosity which one? 

Do yourself a favour little boy and keep your mouth shut............

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

ah bless you......school holidays i guess......so you go for personal attacks......nice level of intellect

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Top the league, bottle the playoffs again I expect :)

4 hours ago, Gavan said:

Do yourself a favour and get off  our thread with your abusive language. Otherwise you will face another holiday.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

expect Ellis will be in the top 3 league averages, at Poole he'll do very well

• Like 1

Probably wise to laugh at Gavan anyway , despite his team being in the top flight the side their assembling doesnt look up to much anyway. 

Bjerre would be a good signing if he is in the mood, but seemed to be pretty bad last season.