British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Matty  Gilmore is/was certainly under consideration but its the Number 4 position average that will dictate the final riders.

Would he not be a 5 pointer now that he has signed in Poland?

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Matty  Gilmore is/was certainly under consideration but its the Number 4 position average that will dictate the final riders.

I think that number 4 slot is proving a slight issue. Unless anything major happens over the next couple of days don’t expect any team news until January.

Just now, DC2 said:

Would he not be a 5 pointer now that he has signed in Poland?

He would still be available on a 4.00 at present unless he has any British relations. 

6 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

He would still be available on a 4.00 at present unless he has any British relations. 

Maybe they are checking back on the Ancestry.co.uk site to check if there is someone in there somewhere ;).

Suppose patience is the what word while they check who may/may not be available to finish those 2 last slots.

Gilmore is under Craig Watsons wing...

more than ready for the Championship. 

• Like 1

Those who have seen them, taking everything on and off track into consideration, recommend Zane Keleher over Matthew Gilmore. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ArthurRudge said:

So I have done so catch up on this thread and discovered Gavan is living in a cold shed and has multiple partners

Yeh, Sydney the snake and Fred the ferret  :rofl:

8 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Those who have seen them, taking everything on and off track into consideration, recommend Zane Keleher over Matthew Gilmore. 

Id take Gilmore over Keleher at this moment in time. 

So we save a whopping £1 on last years prices for second division speedway? Terrible.

A more realistic price would be £14.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 8

shame they did not go to sixteen with younger people free 

Edited by ray c

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So we save a whopping £1 on last years prices for second division speedway? Terrible.

A more realistic price would be £14.

I don't think you will find any Championship club charging £14, most are around £16. 

• Like 1

Surprised not to see Todd Kurtz (5.43) getting a mention for the Poole line up a proven middle order rider in the Championship.

Mind you would leave you with only around 3.54 for the last rider.

Riders left over are on or round that figure 

Alfie Bowtell

Connor Coles

Ryan Kingsley

Jack Smith 

Danny Phillips

Or if not Kurtz, Lasse Bjerre (5.87) is still without a club. 

15 hours ago, DC2 said:

Craig Cook is 32, Adam Ellis 23, so there’s every chance that Adam will beat Craig in the averages over the next few years.

How old is Erik Riss? Best rider I saw in CL level last year. I can't fail to hope that one of the British youngsters will be a better rider than Ellis by the time Ellis prowess surpasses Cooks.

1 hour ago, Col said:

How old is Erik Riss? Best rider I saw in CL level last year. I can't fail to hope that one of the British youngsters will be a better rider than Ellis by the time Ellis prowess surpasses Cooks.

Erik is 24