British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, ray c said:

wrong person:t::cry:

Oh dear obviously not fully concentrating.

22 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So we save a whopping £1 on last years prices for second division speedway? Terrible.

A more realistic price would be £14.

But there are over 20 Premiership riders from last year riding in the Championship..

Same riders, therefore same standard, therefore similar price surely? 

It could be seen as your getting a bargain... ;)

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, spin king said:

It is around the price for Championship Looking through teams websites I have the information for you on there admission prices and programme prices, some are last season prices some are for this coming season.

Berwick 2019 £17 admission £3 programme

Birmingham 2020 £16.50 admission £3 programme

Eastbourne 2019 £16 admission £3 programme

Edinburgh 2019 £17.50 admission programme no information

Glasgow 2019 £17 admission £3 programme

Kent 2019 £15 admission £2 programme (National League)

Leicester 2020  £17 admission programme no information

Newcastle 2019 £17 admission £2.50 programme

Redcar 2019 £17 admission £2.50 programme

Scunthorpe 2019 £16 admission programme no information

Somerset 2019 £16 admission programme no information

Sheffield 2019 £16 admission £3 programme

Birmingham have introduced  a brilliant new offer .10 ticket season book for £145 +50p off the programme. This gets you into any 10 fixtures of your choice at Birmingham.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Birmingham have introduced  a brilliant new offer .10 ticket season book for £145 +50p off the programme. This gets you into any 10 fixtures of your choice at Birmingham.

It seems some Promotions are starting to do some 'out of the box' thinking..

Maybe some actually do come on here after all and we should charge a consultation fee?:D

The next stage for me is a loyalty ticket for those who attend 'now and again'..

Say attend five matches and you get the sixth half price? Five more and you get the next free? 

Something tangible that you feel rewards you..

"Keep 'em coming regularly" has to be the output of any promotional venture...

And  when you have punters attending events through habit you are a long way down the road of being successful..

My team have, I would suggest, circa 3000 fans who attend over a season with various degrees of attendance levels, ranging from the die hards to the Easter Bank Holiday one offs, resulting in a huge disparate number from their best attendance to their worst..

Enticing those who attend once or twice to attend five or six times, and those who attend five or six times to attend ten or eleven is the key to overall success..

And easier to get them to do that I would suggest than get 'newbies' to become regulars..

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Maybe some actually do come on here after all and we should charge a consultation fee?:D

The next stage for me is a loyalty ticket for those who attend 'now and again'..

Say attend five matches and you get the sixth half price? Five more and you get the next free? 

And  when you have punters attending events through habit you are a long way down the road of being successful..

My team have, I would suggest, circa 3000 fans who attend over a season with various degrees of attendance levels, ranging from the die hards to the Easter Bank Holiday one offs, resulting in a huge disparate number from their best attendance to their worst..

Enticing those who attend once or twice to attend five or six times, and those who attend five or six times to attend ten or eleven is the key to overall success..

And easier to get them to do that I would suggest than get 'newbies' to become regulars..

Great idea and great post . I agree that is a great plan.

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, mikebv said:

Great idea. Maybe start a seperate thread rather than have it 'hidden away' on a less well-read Poole thread!!??:rofl::t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, spin king said:

It is around the price for Championship Looking through teams websites I have the information for you on there admission prices and programme prices, some are last season prices some are for this coming season.

Berwick 2019 £17 admission £3 programme

Birmingham 2020 £16.50 admission £3 programme

Eastbourne 2019 £16 admission £3 programme

Edinburgh 2019 £17.50 admission programme no information

Glasgow 2019 £17 admission £3 programme

Kent 2019 £15 admission £2 programme (National League)

Leicester 2020  £17 admission programme no information

Newcastle 2019 £17 admission £2.50 programme

Redcar 2019 £17 admission £2.50 programme

Scunthorpe 2019 £16 admission programme no information

Somerset 2019 £16 admission programme no information

Sheffield 2019 £16 admission £3 programme

Scunny programmes £1

5 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Great idea. Maybe start a seperate thread rather than have it 'hidden away' on a less well-read Poole thread!!??:rofl::t:

But the Poole thread(s) are where everyone from every other team in the league(s) goes to aren't they?:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 12/18/2019 at 10:24 PM, poolebolton said:

Just about covers the coSt of loaning Perks to you. 

Batch is expensive though and we are making some good loan fee for that. 

Stefan Nielsen is also a Swindon asset so 2 all now

5 hours ago, Crazy robin said:

Stefan Nielsen is also a Swindon asset so 2 all now

Just that batch and perks are quite a bit more expensive than Ellis and Nielsen. 

batch will cost a bit more after last season. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Just that batch and perks are quite a bit more expensive than Ellis and Nielsen. 

batch will cost a bit more after last season. 

I can't remember posts about who's team gets more loan fees than others, until Poole dropped down :) Let it go :P

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I can't remember posts about who's team gets more loan fees than others, until Poole dropped down :) Let it go :P

Indeed, entirely new levels of pettiness. 

Best filed under ‘who gives a toss’. 

• Like 9

On 12/22/2019 at 9:45 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

So we save a whopping £1 on last years prices for second division speedway? Terrible.

A more realistic price would be £14.

That is what I was thinking around the 14 mark and oap's 10

• Haha 1