British Speedway Forum

22 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

You may well be right about Rowe. And, maybe the fact I like Stoneman, who is exciting, is rather clouding my view of his abilities away from home. Just like him for having a go.

I agree he is an exciting rider Richard, in the Hume, Bowtell,  mould raw but gives everything there should always be a place for those type of  riders .Richard is young Brennan back to full fitness ?and what do expect from him? i have followed him closely he impressed me greatly when he he rode for the Robins in 2018.

36 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I agree he is an exciting rider Richard, in the Hume, Bowtell,  mould raw but gives everything there should always be a place for those type of  riders .Richard is young Brennan back to full fitness ?and what do expect from him? i have followed him closely he impressed me greatly when he he rode for the Robins in 2018.

Tom went to Australia in November and early December and rode in a number of meetings. I think he is trying to organise a trip to Macon. So, if not 100 per cent well on the way, it appears. His average was achieved on reserve berth races. Very high hopes for Tom as long as he keeps learning the way he has done so far. Eastbourne will be supportive 

39 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Tom went to Australia in November and early December and rode in a number of meetings. I think he is trying to organise a trip to Macon. So, if not 100 per cent well on the way, it appears. His average was achieved on reserve berth races. Very high hopes for Tom as long as he keeps learning the way he has done so far. Eastbourne will be supportive 

And no matter what, the fans will be supportive, I can can guarantee whatever his form at the start of the season there will be no negativity for Tom ( or Drew or Jason come to that) throughout the year.

Edited by gazzac
  • Like 2

Tom Brennan is in a different league to Stoneman and Rowe imo.....

Neither Stoneman or Rowe will make it in to the main body of the team, but Brennan is definitely a future International imo.....

However, I do enjoy watching Nathan race, he's a real competitor, in the mould of Hume and I do like Rowe's style and control and hope he goes on to better things!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gazzac said:

And no matter what, the fans will be supportive, I can can guarantee whatever his form at the start of the season there will be no negativity for Tom ( or Drew or Jason come to that) throughout the year.

Absolutely 100 per cent. 

14 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Tom Brennan is in a different league to Stoneman and Rowe imo.....

Neither Stoneman or Rowe will make it in to the main body of the team, but Brennan is definitely a future International imo.....

However, I do enjoy watching Nathan race, he's a real competitor, in the mould of Hume and I do like Rowe's style and control and hope he goes on to better things.

Rowe starts in the main body of the team!

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, ray c said:

any idea what teams forum I am on seemingly not :unsure:

This is what it's like when Starry and Steve Shovlar stop posting (sorry, post less). The Poole thread just gets hijacked by all and sundry. :o

Edited by False dawn
excuse grammar, she's in hospital
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, False dawn said:

This is what's it's like when Starry and Steve Shovlar stop posting (sorry, post less). The Poole thread just gets hijacked by all and sundry. :o

Ah, so that's the reason.  I thought the standard of this topic had improved recently, but i hadn't worked out why.  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, ray c said:

any idea what teams forum I am on seemingly not :unsure:

Now you know how the rest of speedway feels all the time :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Rowe starts in the main body of the team!

He's going to struggle then imo! :t:

1 minute ago, GiveusaB said:

He's going to struggle then imo! :t:

He coped admirely last year in the top five but yes it will be tough but i am hoping riding alongside Doyley and co will bring him on.

14 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

He coped admirely last year in the top five but yes it will be tough but i am hoping riding alongside Doyley and co will bring him on.

Are you getting mixed up, Sid?

If Rowe will struggle in the 1-5 at Somerset, what chance has he got at Swindon?

1 hour ago, gazzac said:

Now you know how the rest of speedway feels all the time :D

Those days have long we are now just another team :cheers: