British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

So fixture clashes = a Dane ;)

It was a question hence the question mark?

58 minutes ago, poole keith said:

im not sure whether all these delayed announcements and people trying to be "in the know" ha ha,actually adds to the anticipation or makes it all a touch boring and tedious!

But clearly still worth commenting on........

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

So the final 2 to be announced on Wednesday - a bit later than planned - due to reassurances on fitness and possible fixture clashes?!;)

Surely not Grondal?

23 hours ago, geoff58 said:

well if jordan stewart doubles up then no problem for the 3 x times aussie under 21 champ being as tho visa's go off titles won :party:

That he would be eligible, for a visa to ride in the championship, is not in doubt. He needs a team in the championship, (with a sponsors licence), to apply for a visa to ride in the championship. His Belle Vue visa won't cover him for the championship. By the way, you do not get these visa's overnight, they take some time, to be approved.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

It was a question hence the question mark?

Of course it may need some thinking outside of the box.

Fitness & Fixture clashes could be a young rider who based in DK during the season who received a bad injury in POL in May and dind't ride rest of the year. I know one young Aussie who fits the bill on both of those scores. Young Keynan Rew - Believe only 17 and 2 x Aussie U21 125 cc Champ and 1 x Aussie 250  cc Champ _ Based in DK in 2019 - Signed again for Slangerup 2020 and for Leszno Nursery Club Stainer who also have Young Aussies Lidsey & Gilmore. They have 3 Aussies in total. Broke his femur in May 2019 hence why not seen since but has signed for both clubs for 2020.

I  reckon 2 from the flwg 3. Keleher/List/Rew.

1 hour ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Of course it may need some thinking outside of the box.

Fitness & Fixture clashes could be a young rider who based in DK during the season who received a bad injury in POL in May and dind't ride rest of the year. I know one young Aussie who fits the bill on both of those scores. Young Keynan Rew - Believe only 17 and 2 x Aussie U21 125 cc Champ and 1 x Aussie 250  cc Champ _ Based in DK in 2019 - Signed again for Slangerup 2020 and for Leszno Nursery Club Stainer who also have Young Aussies Lidsey & Gilmore. They have 3 Aussies in total. Broke his femur in May 2019 hence why not seen since but has signed for both clubs for 2020.

I  reckon 2 from the flwg 3. Keleher/List/Rew.

Ive seen List and Rew ride on the Continent.Both stylish and controlled.

Thought Scunnys treatment of List last season was extremely harsh. Never gave him time to settle. I think Rew will be the better of the two. Exciting times if it is either or both of them. Not seen Keleher, but Rod Colquhoun speaks very highly of him.

Rew will be a great rider. I would give him a year though. He had a nasty break in his leg very similar to Bewley and I think for him having a year on tracks where you don't need to turn as much and not bumpy will do him a year of good. I spoke to him recently and he is keen to be a pirate so maybe things will develop and could always be an option later in the year if injuires occur. 

List was given no time and he has a lot of potential coming 3rd behind Jaimon and Z Cook is no mean feat considering they are 3 years older than him. I think you will see a competition between List, Gilmore, Rew and Hook for the u21 Aus champs in the coming years.  

On 1/24/2020 at 8:42 PM, Diamondboy said:

So you are implying something physical then? Hope it backfires on you.

Sorry, what are you wittering on about ?  In a social surround, eg, pub, darts, or at speedway meeting perhaps, would you accept some cretin accusing you loudly of being thick and not being able to read and just scratch his belly and ruffle his hair ?  I certainly wouldn't.  He's grossly offended many people over the years and got a number of members lengthy bans despite saying some massively offensive things himself.  He needs to perhaps have a bit of ownership of the comments he makes as he's very quick to cry when others laugh at his medical issues.  

So we’re none the wiser then!  :)

Rew? Never heard of him.

Didn't stick with plan D for long!!  So onto Plan E or back to the earlier discussions.?

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Didn't stick with plan D for long!!  So onto Plan E or back to the earlier discussions.?

Dear lord! They make Thersea May look decisive! 

14 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Could be Skidder playing mind games of course.

Am intrigued where the injury concern and fixture clash come into it though. I am sure it will be 2 Aussies as a Dane gets a 5 leaving not enough for even one Aussie. I will stick with my 2 from 3 and let's see what falls out Wed evening. Just hope one is not a "Well that all that was left who wanted to come over" signing.

18 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

looking for the cheapest option I expect

• Like 1