British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, hrhbig said:

where would I find a successful new speedway??

have a look in the track shop . 

Streamed last night and a very enjoyable meeting to watch as well.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Not as good as the 2010 meeting! :D

Shovvy wouldn't put the link up for that meeting as he wants to forget  all about it . He might be more prepared to put up some photos of his trip to Rome though.:D

Edited by Dave Jones

21 hours ago, Gambo said:

Not as good as the 2010 meeting! :D

No it wasn`t  but no doubt Poole will be showing that next week.

• Haha 1

2018 Premiership Riders final from Poole on Monday 20th April.

Followed by Poole v Wolves 2004 Elite League Final 2nd leg on Wednesday 22nd April.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SpeedwayPortal said:

I don’t mean to be a “bah humbug” but can we not see a poole meeting where there is decent racing and a close scoreline?

That is 2 weeks in a row where the meeting was all over bar the shouting early doors with big home scores.

I, like many speedway fans enjoy these speedway rewinds as it get us our speedway fix in this terrible time.

If anybody from the pirates videos/board/website is reading this can we please get a closer meeting with better racing as i think it would attract more viewers as big win after big win gets a bit tedious, non pirate fans will loose interest.

regards

• Like 1

Thought it was great racing with loads of passing tonight. Wolves just not at the same level.  A young Freddie Lindgren showing his potential, Lindback showing brilliance, with Bjarne showing why he was so popular for Poole fans.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Thought it was great racing with loads of passing tonight. Wolves just not at the same level.  A young Freddie Lindgren showing his potential, Lindback showing brilliance, with Bjarne showing why he was so popular for Poole fans.

Great racing?  Gate and go most of the heats with the odd pass here and there,(and thats at a push) think i was watching a different meeting to you then. 

I would  agree however lindgren was certainly the pick of the bunch with his efforts. 

• Like 1

pity sound wasn’t synchronised with picture. 
have to agree with GhostRider’s comments!!

Try watching Somerset’s streams instead. Great racing the other day v KL first leg of the 2018 Cup final. 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2020 at 9:13 PM, GhostRider said:

I don’t mean to be a “bah humbug” but can we not see a poole meeting where there is decent racing and a close scoreline?

That is 2 weeks in a row where the meeting was all over bar the shouting early doors with big home scores.

I, like many speedway fans enjoy these speedway rewinds as it get us our speedway fix in this terrible time.

If anybody from the pirates videos/board/website is reading this can we please get a closer meeting with better racing as i think it would attract more viewers as big win after big win gets a bit tedious, non pirate fans will loose interest.

regards

I guess you won't want to watch next Wednesday 29th April then? Its the 2008 play-off final 2nd leg Poole v Lakeside.

Still I hear that Corrie is good?!:party: Enjoy...