British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, ray c said:

You sure wont be missed 

No doubt ,  but it looks as though the money I spent there might be, judging by the current situation.:D

• Like 1

At least Poole benefitted from the excellent Readypower (Rick Frost) sponsorship afterwards when it became clear where the fault was!!:D

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

At least Poole benefitted from the excellent Readypower (Rick Frost) sponsorship afterwards when it became clear where the fault was!!:D

A very forgiving person is Rick Frost..  After all it takes a big man to get involved with one of the guys involved in trying to close him down when the bspa offered Coventry a route back in 2011, if they agreed to dump their stance with Peterborough. The guy you are trying to accuse quite rightly told them "to do one"

15 hours ago, Dave Jones said:

A very forgiving person is Rick Frost..  After all it takes a big man to get involved with one of the guys involved in trying to close him down when the bspa offered Coventry a route back in 2011, if they agreed to dump their stance with Peterborough. The guy you are trying to accuse quite rightly told them "to do one"

Maybe the strong threat to take a certain person to court in what would mean very bad publicity to the wider world made the BSPA act accordingly!!

Poole and Coventry fans will never agree on the issue - one can only look back and see the facts as published.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

On 27 May 2020 at 3:21 PM, ray c said:

You sure wont be missed 

Have you moved into Speedway promotion Ray?:D

• Like 1

So many Re-wind meetings featuring Poole this week - so I guess the viewing figures will go down then????:rofl::nono:

On 5/26/2020 at 1:25 PM, Gambo said:

Can you give a date for when the 2010 Final will be shown? There should be a lot of interest in that one.

Video nasties are banned....:cheers:

Some people really need to give 2010 a rest!! Anyway I thought Matt tried to help save Coventry in the end? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Some people really need to give!! 2010 a rest Anyway I thought Matt tried to help save Coventry in the end? 

I doubt you will get your wish. It is something that is part of the history of the sport & as such will continue to be a topic for discussion. It highlights the actions of certain members of the BSPA & their attempts to put others out of business using gutter tactics.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Dave Jones said:

I doubt you will get your wish. It is something that is part of the history of the sport & as such will continue to be a topic for discussion. It highlights the actions of certain members of the BSPA & their attempts to put others out of business using gutter tactics.

so who tried to put who out of business? excuse the ignorance, it's a topic i know nothing about.

21 hours ago, topsoil said:

so who tried to put who out of business? excuse the ignorance, it's a topic i know nothing about.

The answer depends on which team they support ... ;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, *JJ said:

The answer depends on which team they support ... ;)

still no further forward

This meeting is too recent. What about showing some classic league action featuring Trick or Loram? The Poole v Coventry league meeting where Loram and Hamill are literally bashing into each other?  The Cegeilski meeting wall of death v Coventry? What about Poole winning away?  There’s enough to choose from.

• Like 1

Danny Ford today stating it is still Poole's intention to race this season if the sport gets the go ahead.

If it does then August is the likely start date.