British Speedway Forum

39 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

New-style Pirates merchandise launched this week shows a lot of confidence. Many items sold out already have to be re-ordered!!!

Or a parting memento for the fans to cherish I suppose,  even being an Eastie fan I hope that's not the case, still looking forward to the usual beating them at Arlington followed by the not looking forward to stuffing at Poole.

Edited by gazzac
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, gazzac said:

Or a parting memento for the fans to cherish I suppose,  even being an Eastie fan I hope that's not the case, still looking forward to the usual beating them at Arlington followed by the not looking forward to stuffing at Poole.

New team jackets being held over for the start of 2021. Mine's on order.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

New team jackets being held over for the start of 2021. Mine's on order.

All i will lets hope you are right if stadia uk pull out all together i think it will be difficult with out investment considering there may not be a lot of money about  just my opinion of corse 

7 hours ago, ray c said:

All i will lets hope you are right if stadia uk pull out all together i think it will be difficult with out investment considering there may not be a lot of money about  just my opinion of corse 

As the Council leader said today in her weekly Q&A on facebook - Stadia UK still have a 'longish' lease on the stadium but if a developer were to come along with a properly funded scheme to develop the site, to include a new or revamped stadium, then the Council would consider it as part of the usual planning process.  There is no scheme currently on the books and there is currently no intention to lose the stadium facility which belongs to the people of Poole!'

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

As the Council leader said today in her weekly Q&A on facebook - Stadia UK still have a 'longish' lease on the stadium but if a developer were to come along with a properly funded scheme to develop the site, to include a new or revamped stadium, then the Council would consider it as part of the usual planning process.  There is no scheme currently on the books and there is currently no intention to lose the stadium facility which belongs to the people of Poole!'

just like ladies walking field  which was left to the people of poole but when the opportunity came a long it was gone :t:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ray c said:

just like ladies walking field  which was left to the people of poole but when the opportunity came a long it was gone :t:

Build, build, build is the government motto.

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

Build, build, build is the government motto.

Tony blair was better education  education education :t::)

9 minutes ago, ray c said:

Tony blair was better education  education education :t::)

They're all full of s**t, whatever colour they wear.

• Like 3

not heard any news on what stadia uk plans for poole stadium are yet ?

Anyone know if the 2010 KO Cup Final 2nd Leg will be available this evening?  Nowt on the Poole Pirates web site.

Apologies in advance if I've missed somewhere that says when/if it will be available.

Ta!

I'm just going to have to watch it to remind myself what happened. I can't even remember! Even though i went to it.:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

Anyone know if the 2010 KO Cup Final 2nd Leg will be available this evening?  Nowt on the Poole Pirates web site.

Apologies in advance if I've missed somewhere that says when/if it will be available.

Ta!

I think I read somewhere there is a week's break, so it is next Wednesday 26th August.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

I think I read somewhere there is a week's break, so it is next Wednesday 26th August.

Thanks Skids.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2020 at 11:18 PM, chris4gillian said:

Thanks Skids.

Now confirmed as Wednesday 26th on the club website. ps. Its the last 'rewind meeting' of the Summer!!

Although on Tuesday September 1st Somerset are showing the Rebels v Pirates from 2018 at 1930hours.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1