British Speedway Forum

so why write on 9th march "info coming soon" when it clearly wasnt? also you me and everybody else would know if stadia uk had any other sports/activities lined up for the stadium the speedway promotion would not be privy to this info

17 hours ago, poole keith said:

so why write on 9th march "info coming soon" when it clearly wasnt? also you me and everybody else would know if stadia uk had any other sports/activities lined up for the stadium the speedway promotion would not be privy to this info

Surely stadia uk will have 

to put basic facilities in place 

dont you think ?

10 minutes ago, ray c said:

dont you think ?

Ha ha.... how long have the first bend toilet facilities been shut?

45 minutes ago, ray c said:

dont you think ?

I would say so

You can't expect rent for a facility if you are not providing the facility......

29 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I would say so

You can't expect rent for a facility if you are not providing the facility......

I would imagine portaloos will be essential at all stadiums.

2 hours ago, cityrebel said:

I would imagine portaloos will be essential at all stadiums.

Could Poole use Swindon''s executive back-straight facility on loan for the season? B)

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Lefty said:

Could Poole use Swindon''s executive back-straight facility on loan for the season? B)

I do hope they keep it as a feature of the 'new stadium'.

• Haha 2

If only half the stadium is open - this will reduce the maximum crowd capacity , and pro rata reduce the maximum crowd permitted under the 50% of the max capacity rule  under the Covid 19 rules for sporting events. You have to have the whole blinking stadium open to allow for social distancing , not just huddle them all together !  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

If only half the stadium is open - this will reduce the maximum crowd capacity , and pro rata reduce the maximum crowd permitted under the 50% of the max capacity rule  under the Covid 19 rules for sporting events. You have to have the whole blinking stadium open to allow for social distancing , not just huddle them all together !  

Well what will Wolves do then as they are always squished together on the backstraight? Officially what is Poole allowed? About 3k? So that will be about 1500 crowd?

32 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well what will Wolves do then as they are always squished together on the backstraight? Officially what is Poole allowed? About 3k? So that will be about 1500 crowd?

Home straight???

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

If the glass enclosure is closed they will also lose at least 50% of the home straight seating, due to social distancing.

I think most of the supporters at poole are more concerned of facilities and admissions prices before how many can attend

18 hours ago, ray c said:

I think most of the supporters at poole are more concerned of facilities and admissions prices before how many can attend

Be full price with lacking facilities if it's anything to do with the Poole *issTake Pirates!

• Sad 1

On 3/9/2021 at 1:28 PM, Skidder1 said:

Full 2021 Admission and Season Tickets info coming soon!

Have I missed this or are we still waiting?

1 hour ago, lewy said:

Have I missed this or are we still waiting?

Still waiting. I assume still negotiating with the stadium owners as to what facilities will be open in case there is an effect on capacity/attendance which may also affect prices?!

Lets not forget the main reason for dropping to Championship level is to recoup some of the financial losses from 2019!!

• Thanks 1