British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, ray c said:

Cant see why he would come to poole cant see why poole would want him anyway 

To fit within the team building points limit!!

So with the uncertainty of Poole doing champ or prem all other teams that have confirmed there position can make arrangements to sign the best riders up before Poole as they cannot commit to a league yet is this correct?

8 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

So with the uncertainty of Poole doing champ or prem all other teams that have confirmed there position can make arrangements to sign the best riders up before Poole as they cannot commit to a league yet is this correct?

If they haven't committed to Championship, why let Nicolai and Josh go? If the BSPa insist they stay Premiership then Poole would surely retain many of their table-topping 1-7?

9 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

If they haven't committed to Championship, why let Nicolai and Josh go? If the BSPa insist they stay Premiership then Poole would surely retain many of their table-topping 1-7?

... unless they actually wanted to win the Play Offs!  

Regards, The Champions :)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I would say it isn't correct as I keep hearing we have signed 4 already! 

before we know the points limit?? or any other team building regulations that may be implemented!!!

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Good point

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I would say it isn't correct as I keep hearing we have signed 4 already! 

If thats the case then do we know what league we are in next season and choosing to keep it from the fans? 

57 minutes ago, poole keith said:

before we know the points limit?? or any other team building regulations that may be implemented!!!

They all know the limit. Isn't like other teams haven't signed a whole team yet ohhh wait. 

7 hours ago, ray c said:

Cant see why he would come to poole cant see why poole would want him anyway 

Why not ?

someone is throwing loads of money at these clubs to jump up into the championship !

8 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Kent have applied to run in the championship 

On a Wednesday night too!!

10 hours ago, poole keith said:

All clubs know the points limit that's been discussed at the pre-agm meetings as well as the likely teams in each league

The AGM should simply be a rubber stamping procedure.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

I wonder if there will be a place for James Shane's (if fit ) in the Poole line up next season .he would be useful to have .it will also be nice to see a lot of the younger riders learning there trade riding at no 6 or 7 .before they move on to the bigger clubs .

• Like 1