British Speedway Forum

scott could step in as rider manager if neil steps down because of other commitments just a thought

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ray c said:

scott could step in as rider manager if neil steps down because of other commitments just a thought

Although Scott would have similar 'availability' issues at all of the Saturday tracks whether riding and/or managing!

Edited by Skidder1

30 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Although Scott would have similar 'availability' issues at all of the Saturday tracks whether riding and/or managing!

not as many as for riding for Leicester or Eastbourne complicated to say the least

39 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

But he's not going to be doing tv work every Sat!!

19 hours ago, noggin said:

Where does it say we're up for sale

Where doesnt it ?

• Confused 3

15 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Where doesnt it ?

Get out of that one, Noggin!  :)

26 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Get out of that one, Noggin!  :)

That told him :rofl:

• Like 2

On 11/4/2019 at 3:21 PM, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Hmmm interesting.

My thoughts on H/L would revolve around Morris (living Swindon way) - Ellis (who probably lives closer to Poole than Brum who have signed Harris anyway, and with his Swindon connection) - Ryan Douglas maybe (as said he wanted to move South as planing to take on POL and is moving I think closer to Morris). - Danny King as Sheffield moving up and was already a rumour on the Forum he may have been approached - Richie Worrall as he is an over 8 Champ rider and is already part of Poole 2019. Would prefer maybe Morris/Ellis over him as also not proven as over his nasty injury and is VERY up and down.

Others COULD be Nichols in view of his proximity in living closer to Poole since he moved house last year or so - Howarth due to Sheffield moving up but he is not an 8 point plus man and lives up North. Dark horse would be Erik Riss who rides Poole well and also rides for Kings Lynn in the South in Prem.

As for reserve the likes of maybe Shanes who is local - Nicol/Kennedy/Macdonald ( as part if not all 3 could be out at Sheffield with the move up) - Would love to see maybe Jordan Stewart but maybe a tad too high for reserve at 5.74 but feel an improving young Aussie - Steffan Nielsen maybe but he has to trek down South and I question if he is injury prone and has his confidence suffered this year after that nasty injury at Poole in 2018. Maybe prefers to stay North with Scunthorpe.

Can't think of many others when looking at the final Champ GSA's. Also will Poole go down the strength in depth route or go for more H/L with a weaker reserve duo or one strong and one N/L lad.

Will be interesting to see what pans out and of course depending no doubt on what a not so well off Club offers as possible contract terms to the alleged riders they have offered them to. I think with the larger amount of clubs now in the Champ some of these so called established H/L may be able to pick and choose what is on offer to suit them both geographically and financially.

Did you miss out on your Geography lessons at school. 

Kings Lynn

In the south ?

You need a new pair of Clark's Commando's

3 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

Kings Lynn

In the south ?

Think you’ll find everything’s gone South at Poole.   :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Where doesnt it ?

Everywhere, except your  mind...........:drink:

Edited by noggin
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

Kings Lynn

In the south ?

My fault as live in Chelmsford, Essex which is only 2 hours drive away from K.Lynn.

Comparing against Poole which is more like 4 hrs 30 mins from K.Lynn which then of course certainly becomes up North.

From my side I tend consider K/L more South in comarison with Chelmsford rather than say the Midlands/uuuppp North ;)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DC2 said:

Think you’ll find everything’s gone South at Poole.   :)

What else could one expect from a Swindon supporter :D

14 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

What else could one expect from a Swindon supporter :D

Yep, we’ll be gutted to see Poole go. We used to enjoy our away wins.  :)

• Haha 1

Everywhere is South to us in Glasgow, looking forward to my first ever visit to Poole

• Like 4