British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Arthur54 said:

So we meet teams in our section twice home and away, and once home and away in the other section, very strange 

Could be a trial run ready to do it for one big league next year?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Could be a trial run ready to do it for one big league next year?

As I posted on the other thread assuming Newcastle run then it's 16 home league fixtures plus KO Cup against different opposition. More fixtures more variety Wednesday race nights (except when away at Kent Somerset and Brum). What's not to like?

• Like 5

So i guess its time to start thinking of teams for next year, 2 riders id like to see or atleast 1 of them is danny king or charles wright.

4 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

So i guess its time to start thinking of teams for next year, 2 riders id like to see or atleast 1 of them is danny king or charles wright.

I think Charles has said in the past that Poole is too far to travel which is fair enough, is pretty far!!

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

I think Charles has said in the past that Poole is too far to travel which is fair enough, is pretty far!!

Ah right fair enough,tbh i wouldnt have a clue about middle order or reserves for next yr...

1 minute ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Ah right fair enough,tbh i wouldnt have a clue about middle order or reserves for next yr...

Danny King. How about Stefan Nielsen? Don't think Adam Ellis can be fitted in at Brum now they've signed Bomber?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

Danny King. How about Stefan Nielsen? Don't think Adam Ellis can be fitted in at Brum now they've signed Bomber?

Ah, the loan fees.   :)

Richie Worrall 

Nico Covatti

Adam Ellis 

Stefan Nielsen 

Todd Kurtz 

Nathan Stoneman 

Henry Atkins 

King

Mountain

Stewart

Perks

S Worrall

Nielsen 

Kemp

.2 over, but might just fit with Brit discounts.

A top heat 13 and 15 pairing, four up and coming riders, including Kemp, the best youngster, and Stefan Nielsen a trump card starting at reserve.

48 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Richie Worrall 

Nico Covatti

Adam Ellis 

Stefan Nielsen 

Todd Kurtz 

Nathan Stoneman 

Henry Atkins 

Richie will be a Monarch in 2020

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, DC2 said:

King

Mountain

Stewart

Perks

S Worrall

Nielsen 

Kemp

.2 over, but might just fit with Brit discounts.

A top heat 13 and 15 pairing, four up and coming riders, including Kemp, the best youngster, and Stefan Nielsen a trump card starting at reserve.

I think Stewart and Wright will be back at Redcar for the 2020 season - fingers crossed!

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

I'm sure he would jump at it seeing how Poole  raised so much money for him when he got injured riding for them ;)

You was right about the CL.. I'm surprised if i'm honest, I was wrong on that one.

Edited by Bald Bloke

54 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I'm sure he would jump at it seeing how Poole  raised so much money for him when he got injured riding for them ;)

You was right about the CL.. I'm surprised if i'm honest, I was wrong on that one.

Wrong about Neilsen too!!!

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Wrong about Neilsen too!!!

Not wrong on Poole never did a collection for him, but did for Bombers bike because he still had something to offer Poole... Neilsen didn't with a busted leg.. Could be wrong on him riding for Poole again. I never said he wouldn't, but surprised if he would.