British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Aye first two riders in the bag and it looks like Poole mean this...

So it would appear that this dropping down a league is coming off otherwise why sign riders... if it doesn't happen it will be a bigger bluff that the one Boris is trying to pull with Brexit...

Regards 

THJ 

Don’t worry, we’ll all be happy in the top league for our riders to get easy practice turning out for Poole in the second division.

Ellis Perks as number one?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, DC2 said:

Don’t worry, we’ll all be happy in the top league for our riders to get easy practice turning out for Poole in the second division.

cant see why ellis perks would want to ride for us seemed settled at Swindon and Leicester .

10 hours ago, DC2 said:

Think you'll have an "Ellis" but it won't be Perks??...:drink:

I think Adam Ellis should be ready to leave the lower league behind him and start looking towards Sweden and Poland. I hope he does.

The comments of Olly Allen, when interviewed, saying that riders need to be looking towards the continent might also encourage this. Adam has shown this year that he has it in him to be a top line rider, and I don't think he'll achieve that if he stays in the Second Division.

• Like 1

Skidded said Poole would have a British number one from the PL.

So that’s Charles Wright.

7 minutes ago, Grachan said:

I think Adam Ellis should be ready to leave the lower league behind him and start looking towards Sweden and Poland. I hope he does.

The comments of Olly Allen, when interviewed, saying that riders need to be looking towards the continent might also encourage this. Adam has shown this year that he has it in him to be a top line rider, and I don't think he'll achieve that if he stays in the Second Division.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:37 AM, racers and royals said:

Could do a really good job for a Nice Polska league team and a Swedish Elitserien club- i think he needs that to further his career.

As i already said last week :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Skidded said Poole would have a British number one from the PL.

So that’s Charles Wright.

Charles Wright will not be at Poole THAT,S A FACT............

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

So Skidder was wrong, no British PL number one.

scott nicholls not far from brighton :D

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Ellis wasn't exactly impressive in his odd outing for Gorzow though was he?

14 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Oh Gavan, Have I Got News For You?  Can't wait til I can reveal it.....:party::party::rofl:

If its about riders signed then im not bothered who Poole sign even if they have rode/ride for Ipswich

If its about more teams in the lower league then thats good

If its about Poole staying in the top league thats good also

I really fail to see how anything you say can have an effect on my life 

• Haha 1

Just now, Col said:

Ellis wasn't exactly impressive in his odd outing for Gorzow though was he?

I've no idea, but if he wasn't then he needs to make regular outings in Poland to improve on that, yes? Isn't that the point?

11 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

That`s why in my post i said Nice Polska league.

That is certainly more realistic, good luck to him getting a spot, British riders for whatever reason tend to not get team spots in that league.

Edited by Col

6 minutes ago, Grachan said:

I've no idea, but if he wasn't then he needs to make regular outings in Poland to improve on that, yes? Isn't that the point?

Attained an average of 0.00!  A little harsh as it looks like he did 4 meetings and only had two rides in one of those meetings.  Guessing he was replaced by the #8 after his first outing most of the time.