1. Danny King 8.67

2. Stefan Nielsen 4.51

3. Paul Starke 6.49

4. Todd Kurtz 5.43

5. Steve Worrall 7.57

6. Zaine Kennedy 4.00

7. Gino Manzares 4.00

= 40.67

F*** Me, Do people still believe the 2 leagues are closer than ever?

Nothing close if this team were to ride against the Poole team this past season.Probably get reasonable racing in this league with this team as all riders will be of  similar standard,premier league reserves King and Worrall apart or is that being to harsh.Still if Matt can't find a buyer this will save speedway at Wimborne road but will the fans who we are told voted for this league turn up and support it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sunliner said:

Nothing close if this team were to ride against the Poole team this past season.Probably get reasonable racing in this league with this team as all riders will be of  similar standard,premier league reserves King and Worrall apart or is that being to harsh.Still if Matt can't find a buyer this will save speedway at Wimborne road but will the fans who we are told voted for this league turn up and support it. 

Definitely - as long as there is no price increase!!

Lets wait and see who the 3rd heat leader is first!!!;)

Incidentally the Poole R.E.F. (Riders Equipment Fund) hold their first Winter quiz night and forum on Wednesday 20th November with Co-Promoter Danny Ford in attendance to update fans following the AGM. - maybe even a rider announcement or 2?

Edited by Skidder1

Interesting little question from Ragdoll on the Glasgow thread. 

Hypothetical question......If Nicolai Klindt was to change his mind and ride in the Championship this year, what average would he come in on?  Would it be a conversion of this year’s Premiership average of 7.43......or his 2018 Championship average which was 6.94?

Anyone know the answer ???

1 minute ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Hypothetical question......If Nicolai Klindt was to change his mind and ride in the Championship this year, what average would he come in on?  Would it be a conversion of this year’s Premiership average of 7.43......or his 2018 Championship average which was 6.94?

Depends what Club he signs for.:P

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

A converted PL one from this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

56 minutes ago, DC2 said:

A converted PL one from this year.

Converted PL average- 11.89

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Definitely - as long as there is no price increase!!

Dropping down a league should lead to a decrease. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Dropping down a league should lead to a decrease. :rolleyes:

There's only about £1-£2 difference in any case - even on a par in some cases!

Thinking about a farewell meeting for Bjarne

Poole (Europe) vs Poole (Rest of the World) (not riding order and literally the first 16 that came to mind - plenty of others I'm sure)

Europe - M Janowski, P Pawlicki, N Klindt, L Madsen, B Pederson, C Harris, H Andersen, V Milic

ROW - J Doyle, C Holder, G Hancock, J Holder, B Kurtz, T Bachelor, J Grajczonek, R Tungate

Will never happen - but it puts the move to the Championship in perspective 

13 minutes ago, Knightime said:

Thinking about a farewell meeting for Bjarne

Poole (Europe) vs Poole (Rest of the World) (not riding order and literally the first 16 that came to mind - plenty of others I'm sure)

Europe - M Janowski, P Pawlicki, N Klindt, L Madsen, B Pederson, C Harris, H Andersen, V Milic

ROW - J Doyle, C Holder, G Hancock, J Holder, B Kurtz, T Bachelor, J Grajczonek, R Tungate

Will never happen - but it puts the move to the Championship in perspective 

Not really!! Couldnt have a team anywhere near that in the top league at any point 

On 11/16/2019 at 3:43 PM, Rockstar99 said:

1. Danny King 8.67

2. Stefan Nielsen 4.51

3. Paul Starke 6.49

4. Todd Kurtz 5.43

5. Steve Worrall 7.57

6. Zaine Kennedy 4.00

7. Gino Manzares 4.00

= 40.67

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

There's only about £1-£2 difference in any case - even on a par in some cases!

Well, if I was a Poole fan and I had to pay the same price or even a £1 less than last season for that line up, or anything similar, me and speedway in the UK would be done. 

I cannot believe that Poole fans will be turning out in their hundreds let alone thousands to see a line up like that. 

I think Poole will regret the next two seasons. Just my opinion. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, theblueboy said:

Well, if I was a Poole fan and I had to pay the same price or even a £1 less than last season for that line up, or anything similar, me and speedway in the UK would be done. 

I cannot believe that Poole fans will be turning out in their hundreds let alone thousands to see a line up like that. 

I think Poole will regret the next two seasons. Just my opinion. 

It baffles me when people make judgements when no one has been announced! Plus staying away on a permanent basis only means the club would be lost. Surely if the racing is good does it matter who the riders are? I think the standard in the CL is more level than in the PL, so should be close.

• Like 9