British Speedway Forum

33 minutes ago, scottyfan said:

Heard a rumour Ricky Wells is definitely coming back to Poole!!

Don't think so

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scottyfan said:

It’s  definitely just a rumour .

11 hours ago, scottyfan said:

He will be back  -  at least once!!!

15 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Bless!!!

Steve Worrall - good signing

Coty Garcia - poor signing

My opinion or do i have to agree or say that everyone Poole sign is a good signing?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gavan said:

My opinion or do i have to agree or say that everyone Poole sign is a good signing?

i certainly don't like some of the names being mentioned .but i never wanted to drop down anyway still that's water under the bridge 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Prob cos they are not signing? Well the second one..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

I think I and others would prefer if you didn't give an opinion, agree, disagree or say anything on any Poole thread! But hey one can only live in hope......!  Maybe I'll put it on my grandson's Christmas Wish letter to Santa?

Perhaps to make it fair none of us should be allowed to post on any other than our own thread :D

7 minutes ago, ray c said:

Perhaps to make it fair none of us should be allowed to post on any other than our own thread :D

Yes maybe I was being a little harsh. 

Perhaps allow posters to comment on any thread but NOT to mention Poole on any non-Poole thread unless its an 'every-team' topic!!  Deal or No Deal?

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I think I and others would prefer if you didn't give an opinion, agree, disagree or say anything on any Poole thread! But hey one can only live in hope......!  Maybe I'll put it on my grandson's Christmas Wish letter to Santa?

To be fair a think there's a fair few that preferred it if you stuck to your own thread also?! :D First and final time I comment on a lower league sides thread ......B)

Edited by hagonshocker
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

But maybe Gavan is an antidote to your Poole propaganda?

I know you’re a Poole sponsor and, quite rightly, you want the club to be successful, but you never make any constructive criticism of the promotion.

If you can’t occasionally adopt a more objective viewpoint, you’ll have to accept that, on a forum, others may take a contrary view.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DC2 said:

But maybe Gavan is an antidote to your Poole propaganda?

I know you’re a Poole sponsor and, quite rightly, you want the club to be successful, but you never make any constructive criticism of the promotion.

If you can’t occasionally adopt a more objective viewpoint, you’ll have to accept that, on a forum, others may take a contrary view.

Im only discussing skidders statement.................'dont cry for me Argentina'

This could be Covatti or Garcia...........and inmy opinion Garcia would be a poor signing

But if you dont have the same view as others then you arent allowed to comment

• Like 2

could hans be coming home and double up with Peterborough I believe is average fits that would cheer me up no end for next season 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ray c said:

could hans be coming home and double up with Peterborough I believe is average fits that would cheer me up no end for next season 

Hans, King, Worrall and a 6, 5, 3, 2 tail?

Might work.

40 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Im only discussing skidders statement.................'dont cry for me Argentina'

This could be Covatti or Garcia...........and inmy opinion Garcia would be a poor signing

But if you dont have the same view as others then you arent allowed to comment

I think You Ray C and DC should get a room. The conversation would be riveting   :rofl:

• Like 1