British Speedway Forum

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2021 at 6:44 PM, daz9100 said:

I have not found any regulations that state the rule of 6 for stadiums is any different. Please can you send me a link where it states that the 6 can only come from 2 households.

It says on the Poole site 'rule of 6 or 2 households'. But if it can be 6 randoms sitting together then why does it mention 2 households in the same sentence? Also a poster on here mentioning that the council think fans broke the rules?

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

It says on the Poole site 'rule of 6 or 2 households'. But if it can be 6 randoms sitting together then why does it mention 2 households in the same sentence? Also a poster on here mentioning that the council think fans broke the rules?

The standard meaning of that is that a maximum of 6 people can mix, or more if all of them are from only 2 households. 

• Thanks 1

Poole speedway have to go through the mire   along with Wolves to protect,there future.Ascot and Wimbledon get crowds,really sickening so unfair and the sooner this farce finishes the better.

"rule of 6 or 2 households" means 6 people from various households or more than 6 from 2 households only i.e. 8 or 10 etc - as per the govt guidelines

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2021 at 9:45 AM, Josieshales said:

Thanks. But is it allowed tho? Only askin because my mate is a copper and he can’t break the covid rules,  his constab already sacked one !

Tell your mate to enhance the truth. 

It won't be a first for any Constabulary and could possibly get them a promotion 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

So with Zane now gone how many points does that leave us with for his replacement? 

Poole will have no doubt checked that out very carefully ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

So with Zane now gone how many points does that leave us with for his replacement? 

As many as they like if Ford senior is asking.:D

15 minutes ago, HGould said:

I can't remember Championship builds is it 39.00? if so Poole have 6.27 to spare or if its 38.00 5.27 to spare now. 

• Like 1

It’s 38.00 for you guys 

19 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

I can't remember Championship builds is it 39.00? if so Poole have 6.27 to spare or if its 38.00 5.27 to spare now. 

To retain Danyon at reserve (which they would 100% want to do I'm sure) they have to build to 38 points as he's a 3 or 4 star rising star, so top 6 has to be under 38.

5.27 looks to me like it's a nailed on 5 pointer with no UK experience probably from Europe who is not riding in 3 other leagues. Anyone with UK experience with that sort of average is like gold-dust. Assets like Kyle Newman would have just too high an average.

Poole race night would rule out any in Danish League so possibly someone from Eastern Europe?

1 hour ago, HGould said:

To retain Danyon at reserve (which they would 100% want to do I'm sure) they have to build to 38 points as he's a 3 or 4 star rising star, so top 6 has to be under 38.

5.27 looks to me like it's a nailed on 5 pointer with no UK experience probably from Europe who is not riding in 3 other leagues. Anyone with UK experience with that sort of average is like gold-dust. Assets like Kyle Newman would have just too high an average.

Poole race night would rule out any in Danish League so possibly someone from Eastern Europe?

I don’t believe there’s any suggestion that a Club would be required to dispense with a declared RS in those circumstances, although it does seem that the team RS limit would reduce to 2* for any future change.

Edited by NeilWatson
Typo

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Ondrej Smetana....

Regards
THJ