British Speedway Forum

31 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

Ive got that pleasure to come on Monday.

He'll prob get double figures now I've said that. But 2's and 3's has been common in the past! I do not miss Poole having a low scoring no1!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He'll prob get double figures now I've said that. But 2's and 3's has been common in the past! I do not miss Poole having a low scoring no1!

I noticed when riding for Poole he seemed to have an aversion to his first couple of races, Poole fans did warn us what we were going to get, i for one was underwhelmed by his signing but thought he would be better than what hes shown, no doubt with Lemon his position in the team will be safe.

16 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

I noticed when riding for Poole he seemed to have an aversion to his first couple of races, Poole fans did warn us what we were going to get, i for one was underwhelmed by his signing but thought he would be better than what hes shown, no doubt with Lemon his position in the team will be safe.

I thought a change of tracks and brady would go up a gear like          jack holder has but afraid not shame 

45 minutes ago, ray c said:

I thought a change of tracks and brady would go up a gear like          jack holder has but afraid not shame 

Another who has probably found his level Ray?

12 hours ago, flagrag said:

I have a feeling that if Batch can drop on to CL he will be going to Kent 

I hope not. Kent might be short a heat leader but they also don't want to break the bank on first season up a level. 

1 hour ago, Sings4Speedway said:

I hope not. Kent might be short a heat leader but they also don't want to break the bank on first season up a level. 

Why do you think Poole are keeping their Number 2 spot open??;);):t:

I’m just wondering Poole fans do you think you will go back up a division next season,do you think your promotion jumped the gun a bit early by dropping down and now they regret it with the Eurosport money selfishly I hope you stay where you are just wondering what the opinions of others are as you have seen both sides even though the top league isn’t that great anymore.

1 hour ago, PowerfulPierre said:

So, Alfie Bowtel it is on Saturday at Leicester.

Surprisng he accepted, do he not get a bad reception at Poole on Weds!

1 hour ago, Mike0310 said:

I’m just wondering Poole fans do you think you will go back up a division next season,do you think your promotion jumped the gun a bit early by dropping down and now they regret it with the Eurosport money selfishly I hope you stay where you are just wondering what the opinions of others are as you have seen both sides even though the top league isn’t that great anymore.

I wouldn't have thought we'd move back up, unless the other league is desperate for us to. Not sure if the change of leagues has affected the crowd size? SS and Skidder prob can answer that one better than me. Though there is a Sunday and Friday home meeting in August so be interesting to see the attendance on those!

2 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

unless we can ride our home matches on a weds in a nutshell no

2 hours ago, PowerfulPierre said:

So, Alfie Bowtel it is on Saturday at Leicester.

Not a bad choice of guest, tbh.

A few years ago he was leading the run off for the NL riders Championship, when he fell on the last lap, giving the title to team mate, Ben Morley, both IoW.

take a bit of funding to put out a competitive premier league team even at the current reduced standard,i hope poole can have some mega crowds through this summer( cant see why not) stay in the championship for 2/3yrs then look at the situation then,who knows what  league structures etc will be by then also should have a clear picture re the stadium. plus i would imagine matts little french b&b will need to be earning a few quid as well !!

• Like 1

Think there’s more chance of one league than Poole moving back up. Variety is better than seeing the same team every other week. Wouldn’t be Suprised go see a revamp this coming winter with north/south with top 4 meeting in play offs. 

• Like 2