British Speedway Forum

10 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Wow, how interesting.

Yes good guest, should be a walk the park for the Pirates. I know you will be pleased when we win the title. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Think Poole should go for Edinburgh, as they will be riding Tuesday in Scotland then have to travel all day to Poole for the semi on the next day. They will be knackered. Let’s take advantage of that. Leicester are more dangerous, and should be avoided.

Going to be Leicester states on Bspa website it is Poole v Leicester /Scunthorpe. 

Well thats a surprise leicester:nono: thats what says on the poole website 

Edited by ray c

Think ray it's the team the rider's wanted to ride that's what has been said.  

As Leicester only rode here a couple of weeks ago it will be much closer than last time and a very dangerous fixture. 

9 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

Think ray it's the team the rider's wanted to ride that's what has been said.  

Yes well Leicester is closer, i expect that's what they thought to cut down on fuel costs. Leave the Scottish trip until the final. 

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

As Leicester only rode here a couple of weeks ago it will be much closer than last time and a very dangerous fixture. 

Yes but I feel we were a bit unlucky to lose by 8 at Leicester last time so me may not need to win by a big margin at home. We should beat them over two legs comfortably in my opinion. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yes but I feel we were a bit unlucky to lose by 8 at Leicester last time so me may not need to win by a big margin at home. We should beat them over two legs comfortably in my opinion. 

I think it will be poole glasgow final  in the league anf the cup

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Steve like you have said in the past don't matter what team you have got in the semi's or the final to be winner's you got to bet them all, and deep down I'm sure this Team will do just that Steve. 

• Like 2

Lets hope Hans will be knackered on Wednesday!!  Poor old boy having to ride Monday, Tuesday and now Wednesday!!;)

5 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Yes good guest, should be a walk the park for the Pirates. I know you will be pleased when we win the title. 

Make sure you don't disappear when they don't, you lot think you've already won, hilarious entitlement.

18 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Make sure you don't disappear when they don't, you lot think you've already won, hilarious entitlement.

What you mean like you will when we win! 

• Haha 1

Just now, foreverblue said:

What you mean like you will when we win! 

Not going anywhere, lower league means nothing.

4 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Not going anywhere, lower league means nothing.

Not going anywhere! You usually disappear when Poole win, sorry of course on your planet we are called Paul. 

• Haha 1